10. I love Him As Much As He Does

Aditi's POV

I was Currently sitting in the room of Hotel which is Grand Hotel Saint Michel. The previous moment in which he said my name is linked to his forever was something to bring butterfly in my stomach and now we have revived a brochure for romantic places to visit.

Paris is known as the city of love, and there are many romantic places to visit. Here are some of the most romantic places to visit in Paris:

1. **Bel Canto Paris**: This restaurant offers a unique dining experience with live opera performances. It's located at 72, quai de l'Hôtel de Ville, Paris ².
2. **Café de la Paix**: This café is located on the northwest corner of the intersection of the Boulevard des Capucines and the Place de l'Opéra. It has a beautiful interior and is a great place to enjoy a cup of coffee or a meal ³.
3. **Seine River Dinner Cruise**: This dinner cruise offers a romantic ambiance with a view of the illuminated landmarks of Paris, including the Eiffel Tower. You can also enjoy live entertainment by a singer and champagne ⁴.

Here, The hotel staff were providing us this and who told them that we are just here for nothing. Still I don't want to lose this chance, I want to explore Paris now. He was currently in washroom taking a shower.

Soon a pop sound came and I knew he came out. It was biggest mistake of my life to look up, he was their with his abs on views and towel wrapped around his waist. I have to agree he has a very hot and sext body which is unfortunately no use for me.

He may thinks I'll drool over him, but to my bad luck I did. "Like what you see?" I was feeling embarrassed but thought of a sarcastic reply.

"Oh, I absolutely adore what I see! It's the most fascinating and captivating thing I've ever laid my eyes on. I'm completely awestruck by its sheer beauty and elegance. I can't even begin to describe how much I love it!"

He was obviously didn't expected this but Who cares? Suddenly he Asked something which I don't know for what reason but one thing I can say is, he is surely mad.

"Who are you to me?" The man in front of me, who is my husband, demanded. "Huh?" I uttered, confused by his sudden question.

He repeated himself, louder and angrier. "WHO ARE YOU TO ME?" He shouted, making me flinch. I answered timidly, "My husband".

He wasn't satisfied. He barked, "SAY IT LOUDER". That's when I snapped. I yelled back, "Dumbass". I immediately regretted my words as I saw his shocked expression.

He was so angry that I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I didn't want to talk to him or see his face. I took a cold shower to calm myself down.

When I came out, the room was empty. I felt a sudden jolt of fear. Before I could think, someone grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. It was Aditya, looking furious but dressed up. I tried to smile nervously. "You called me dumbass, right?"

I don't know where it came from, but I felt a surge of courage. "Yes, I did. Do you have a problem with that?" He opened his mouth to say something, but then we heard a knock on the door. A staff member came in and said, "Sir, your car is ready for the Seine River Dinner Cruise."

I quickly moved away from him and said, "We'll be right there" He nodded and went out from their.

I didn't wanted him to get mad more so I got ready as he already got down. The fear was all gone and now I was feeling excited, the ride was silent in the car for which no one complained.

We soon reached to out destination and I enjoyed alot, doesn't know about him.

I found a river and thought to take a pic, and with small voice, I uttered "Can you take a pic of mine?" I said it as politely I can and he raised his eyebrow but my hopes shattered when he said "No!" He yelled and there was so much harshness in his voice which hurted me.

I nodded my head and thought to leave this, from side I know he looked at me "Give me the camera!" He said and I looked at him in confusion "Didn't you want a pic, Give me!" I jolted up in joy but his next words were cruel too "Don't get your hopes too high, Mom demanded a pic of both of us"

I wanted to enjoy the moment so shurged it and he took my picture for which I was grateful, he even a clicked a picture with me.

We were walking towards a spider model because he was insisting as he was interested in arts, I was surprised as I didn't expected this but didn't argue as he was also understanding my opinion.

Suddenly, a old ladies in his 60s with her husband I suppose said "How cute you both are. You know we were also like this and this place is the one where he proposed me. What's your name my child?"

She asked though I didn't blush but I really wanted her words to come true but it's not possible. "I'm Aditiya, Aditiya Singh Rathore and she is my wife Aditi, Aditi Singh Rathore " Before he could say something.

I said "Wrong Honey, Aditi Aditiya Singh Rathore" I replied and there was different emotions on his face when I said that. The old couple smiled "You both really love each other so much, right? Mr and Mrs Rathore and we are Sharmas"

Aditiya smiled but gently this time I say, "I surely love her very much, Mrs. Sharma. She is the best thing which happened to me" though his voice hold sincerity and a different emotions, But I know it's just to show the world and so I replied "I also love him as much as he does"

He got my point when I said as much as he does. "Well nice to meet you Mr and Mrs. Rathore, we have you have kids soon" this time the old man said and left us. It was awkward now and Aditiya fake coughed this time. I didn't dare to look in his eyes.

We soon reached the model of Spider and I witnessed him admiring it so much like it's his first love and then I thought that I'll be Spider in the next birth. I smiled at my thoughts "Even if you will be spider in next birth, I won't even look at you the way I did on this spider"

I muttered "Bastered" He is surely a jerk. "Believe me baby, I indeed am a Bastered" I look at him who left and I sighed. "Can life be any better?"