5. The Marriage

It was the day, of me getting married. The bridesmaids of mine was getting me ready and it was almost done. I didn't cry, I was happy or not, indeed I was. After thinking a lot I thought to why not give it a try, maybe he will love me and understand me, Dadi sa came and kissed my forehead "looking a beautiful Princess, My husband means the Hukum sa of us, He is called this because he is the head of udaipur, And I Hukum rani sa because of him, it means now my little princess is Going to be Rani sa, Be happy in your life, I didn't created more speech because I'll surely cry" I laughed at her words.

Soon, We walked out of the room, My first sight fall on him. My to be Husband, He was surely a handsome man, with a well-defined jawline and a muscular physique. His hair was dark and neatly combed, and his clothes were crisp and elegant. He looked like he had everything under control, but his eyes betrayed a different story. They were cold and distant, devoid of any warmth or compassion. He seemed to have no interest in anything or anyone around him, as if he was living in a world of his own. He was a man who had lost his emotions, or perhaps never had them in the first place.

I walked there and sat down, the priest started the vows and all and it was just the matter of hours and I was married to him.

Now I wasn't Aditi Suryavanshi, I'm and will be Aditi Aditiya Singh Rathore.

When he tied the Mangal sutra on my neck, His eyes glared at me and he put the pressure on the chain which surely live a image of the harm.

We took the blessing of all and now it was time for Going to Rathore Palace, I should cry, but I didn't but then my eyes fall on Dadu, I ran like my life depend on him and hugged him.

I'll surely miss his Strictness, I love him the most even after his scolding, he patted my back and he said something which made me go to Cloud nine because of him only "Meri Pyari Poti, Rajasthan ke Hukum sa se shadi go Hai apki, ab ap ik sirf Rajkumari nhi blki Rani Hai Rajasthan ki, Hm chahte Hai ki ap pure Rajasthan ko ache se smahle" (My lovely Granddaughter, You are married to the king of Rajasthan, Now you are not only a princess but A Queen, Queen of Rajasthan, I want you to manage Rajasthan well)

I smiled at his love and replied "I'll, Take care of yourself" with that I bid everyone a last good bye and sat in the car with him. The car started and I just peeked from the window for the view that I was receiving of Rajasthan royals.

Soon we reached the Rathore Palace, nobody muttered anything in the whole ride, then something popped in my mind. I was having Holidays of mine and the work of mine was managed my Abhimanyu bhai sa, Tomorrow I have to go as I'm a Ceo of Suryavanshi Industries.

I looked around to find, That only I'm the one sitting here, he already got out. Rude, I muttered. I went to the entrance and saw him standing there. I also went and stand beside him. He glared at me and I just ignored

I was welcomed by a old lady in her 50s. She smiled at me and said "Padhariye Rani sa" (Welcome Rani sa). I muttered a small thank you but before I could Someone stopped me "Stop!" I saw another lady but in her 70s. I made a confused face and then she signalled me down and I saw a Pot and then I knew, I got embarrassed. I forget that I had to kick it and then all the things were done regarding this marriage.

I got an idea that the first lady was Preeti Singh Rathore, mother of Aditiya and second lady was Kasewati Singh Rathore, Grandmother of Aditiya and she was very strict. "Bhabhi ma" Someone shouted and I flinched very well, I looked to see a girl and she smiled and hugged me, I was taken aback though.

After sometime she looked at my confused yet nervous face and replied "Sorry, um. I'm Sister of Aditiya bhaiya, Natasha" I made a understanding face and someone again came, and made Natasha aside, "Bhabi ma, I should be your favorite one, well I'm one and only Abhishek Singh Rathore, younger brother of Aditiya bhai sa"

I smiled at the younger silly behavior and then we chit chat for sometime "Where should I Go?" I asked them as I didn't know. They both smirked and I gave them a nervous smile "hmm, So you are eager, huh?" Abhishek said and Natasha hit his shoulder and he winced then she said "Let me take you to your and bhai sa room"

Unknowingly I blushed at mine and his room, I soon reached the room and they both gave me a evil smirk and then I entered the room. It was all dark, I step forward but was soon pinned to the wall, by none other then my husband "Enjoying, huh!" he said and I made a confused face "Don't be innocent, listen here. This is my room, only mine. I don't care where you sleep. You don't have any right to touch anything which belong to me, you are no one to me, Remember that!"

I smiled hesitantly and said "Okay" He looked somewhat shocked but I ignored him. I changed my Clothes from wedding dress.

As usual I slept on the couch and he on Bed and that's how my first night went.