4. Proposal

Suspicious, I was. I saw all Suryavanshi behaving oddly with me.
Still I wasn't able to shrug it off. Dada sa has come back this morning from Rathore palace and he was somewhat scared as fear was crept all over his face.

I wasn't having any appetite in the morning, so I didn't ate the breakfast and now I'm dying, my stomach is creating sound and I'm embarrassed as hell. I thoughts to went down as maid called me downstairs.

I went down to witness all people scared again, now what?
I greeted all my elders and sat down to start my food and Bhai sa did come to my room for forgiveness which I did give him. It was Alu puri(Indian famous dish) made for today. I ate all and then someone bring the pot to wash my hand as I was the first one to finish my food, I stand up to go to my room but was interrupted by Dadi sa "your dadu sa and us want to discuss something important"

"um, continue" She looked at dadu and then started "you know your alliance we fixed with Piyush Rajput, He declined it because of his family or some reason, we don't care now but, your alliance is fixed now with someone, and by fixed we meant it, your wedding is tomorrow, be prepared"

I sadly chuckled because I know this was coming, Somewhere deep down I knew. "for sure". I'm also a human to crave love, I'm not strong Hearted but I don't know where this girl was she use to call is time pass. I didn't wanted to marry first but my thinking changed, don't know why?

I went back to room, Bhabhi sa came to console me too as I was sobbing, it was too Sudden. She told me that the other rituals for wedding will not be done as the one with whom my marriage is fixed is denying it, I don't understand, my dadi sa is someone who respects ritual then why they didn't or even raised a voice regarding this, Still it is not my concern, I just knew that I'm getting married.

I still don't know the name of him, anyone didn't told that's why I asked Sakshi to know it and I was waiting for her.

Suddenly someone came into my room without knocking, I was about to shout but stopped seeing the person, Sakshi was standing there breathing heavily "What happened?"

"listen here, You don't know but the one you are getting married is none other then Hukum sa of Rajasthan, Aditiya Singh Rathore" my mouth felt dry, for a second my breathings were stuck.

He was the one I was saying that I'm in relationship and now he is the one who is in real gonna be my husband. I really didn't know about him and the way Sakshi said the previous day the power, the name holds. Actually I didn't even find why Sakshi was so horrified with it, I have to get married indeed and to anyone, and so here I'm getting married to him.

"Calm down Sakshi, there's nothing to worry about" she gulped and then replied "you don't understand, I hope everything will be fine" She muttered the last part which was inaudible to me. I was still feeling alone, I have to prepare myself for tomorrow, the wedding of mine. I should sleep early too but I'm in no mood actually to sleep, My mind is not getting it's peace, I really hope everything should be fine. "Privacy!" I said and Sakshi went out, I needed it otherwise I know that I'll soon burst on someone.

I closed my eyes for a moment and sighed, my life is soon Going to get In alot of trouble. Tomorrow will be the new start.