6. Choked

I woke up with a yawn as I was tired because of the Marriage ritual. I removed the blanket To witness that I wasn't on couch, I was on bed, his bed to be specific. I peeked around the room and it was me only. He wasn't there.

Soon I stepped ahead with a sigh and did my routine. I went to the wardrobe and took out my coat and pants, I'm a Ceo and I need this to wear but still it was only 5:30 Am, Where was he? I remember he slept on bed and I on the couch and maybe he kept me on bed but he touched me, I'll contact him later for this, for now I have to get ready.

I got to know that he is also a Ceo, Mr and Mrs Ceo. I giggled at my thoughts and I was just busy but suddenly I saw someone, a person in the balcony. I went there and saw Him sleeping there on the swing. Looking extremely cute, I took time to examine him.

He had a face that could launch a thousand ships, or at least a thousand likes on Instagram. His eyes were deep and piercing, his nose was straight and sculpted, his lips were full and inviting. His hair was dark and silky, falling over his forehead in a casual sweep. He looked like a movie star, or a model, or a prince. But he was none of those things. He was a cold-hearted jerk who cared only about himself and his money. He had no empathy, no compassion, no kindness. He treated everyone around him like dirt, and he never apologized for anything. He was the most handsome and cute man I had ever seen, but he was also the most horrible.

I don't think I'm a virus that he had to stay away but still I'm not cruel, So I took a blanket and covered him, we didn't chit chat but still I'm a human and I pity him. Before I belong to anyone, I belong to myself.

I went down and Saw his mother. "Namaste ..?" (Greetings) I took a pause and she gently smiled and said "Ma sa, you can call me Ma sa, My child" Before I could reply she hugged me, I was taken aback but still hugged her back.

After coming back to our position I said "Ma sa, I have to go to reach my company" She chuckled and replied "I know you are A Ceo like my workaholic son, and I'm proud of that. But you have to complete the rituals of phli rasoi(first kitchen)"

I made a confused face "Will it be okay if I create now because I have to go by 7:00 or before and I'm married too so I have to announce there and will have a party so?"

"It's okay child, you can make it now, our main chef will help you find ingredients" I said okay and was about to go "Ma sa, can you do me a favor? Don't tell Aditiya about me being a Ceo and where I go" she made a confused face at first but smiled "I won't but Aditi, Don't call him Aditiya or by name. Call him Hukum sa as he is the one and don't be confused too if someone call you rani sa or Hukum rani sa"

I was okay with this because I know I have to call him this, I was aware of him being the king.

Soon I created Kheer (Indian sweet dish) and Served them on the table by 6:15. I didn't meet other family members because they were still sleeping and Aditiya too. I was about to go but someone shouted "Bhabi Ma~" I immediately recognised the voice and it was of Abhishek. He came and touched my feet and I immediately said "am I that much Old?" He chuckled.

But soon a thought crossed my mind, I don't have my car right now. How will I manage? I was thinking but soon Abhishek said something which caught my attention "Bhabhi, Do you want to meet bhai sa's First, second and numerous wifes? " My eyes came out of my socket, In the living room, Ma sa was also standing, I was nervous as hell, She looked at me and Just Giggle.

This family was hiding secret from me, he has many wife already but I didn't saw them. "let me take you there! " Abhishek said and i couldn't help but follow him, Rage was building inside me by the time.

As soon as I went there he said "So this is Bhai's wifes" My jaw dropped at the view in front of me.

He has so many cars, I didn't know

He has so many cars, I didn't know. Not like I don't have, but still there were many. "Wow" This was the word which left my mouth. Soon Abhiskek took me to a specific car which I recognised as I know about cars, It was Tesla Model S Plaid. How the hell does he have it, it is very much expensive. "This is Bhai's First love and my crush. Bhabhi, Will you please convince Bhai sa to at least I can drive it. He never let me touch his car, driving his far away"

I nervously smiled because I'm no one to convince him but an evil idea popped in my pea size brain. "I don't about Hukum sa, but I'll drive it today, I don't have my car for now so yeah" He looked shocked but still handed me the key and I went for my way to company.

Somewhere I was scared of Aditiya's reaction about me driving his favourite car but still shrug. I reached my company Which is Suryavanshi's Industry, build by my own hard work. I made the announcement there of me not being a single anymore, and a married women. I was working in my office until the door was being oppend by a jerk. Until I could realise , I was coughing very badly.

Aditiya was choking me from neck by holding it and I was expert at martial art, but I couldn't do anything right now as it was a sudden attack. I was about to faint but he backed off. "How dare you use my car?" He roared. "and that too without my permission" but I didn't found it necessary to reply. I was still struggling to Breath "I asked you someth-" Soon I know was that I blacked out, My eyes were slowly closing before I heard someone saying "I'm sorry"

Next chapter will be in Aditiya's Perspective.