3. The power, the name holds

Finally I was in my room with my friend Sakshi, who is from Rajput family. The evil idea which popped into my big brain needs some help, I can do all things by myself but someone has to push me down "Sakshi, What should I do to escape from window?" she made a weird face and then replied half shoutings "Blankets" "Thank god, you have some brain" She glared at me.

"see now Sakshi, I have a good idea. you know about Hukum sa?" she stared at me like I'm a dead bird "Obviously I know, your dadu sa" I smacked her head because of her brainless talks. "You dumb, I'm talking about the royal king of Rajasthan"

She made a understanding face "Yeah so, I'll go their, The place Where Piyush Rajput lives and will tell him I'm Wife of Hukum sa or in relation with him" she smiled and gave me a thumbs up and suddenly gasp with making her thumbs down "Are you crazy or what? Do you even know Hukum sa, First of all he ain't married, The whole Rajasthan knows and even if we agree, How can you misuse his name, don't you know what he is? who he is? He will kill you for sure"

I again smacked her, What was the need to blabber that much, Though I really don't know about him, I'll contact bhabhi sa, she will surely know, not like Sakshi knows, she also doesn't know that much, but she will also collect information about him. I looked to see Sakshi pouting and saying "you are so bura bura" (bad).

I proudly smiled and said "yes, I know I'm" Then I continued "I'm for sure that you don't know about him, but bhabhi sa knows, I'll contact her, obviously won't tell about my plan because in talks she will blabber to Bhai sa, you just have to help me to land on the ground floor"

She rolled her eyes, and I told her my idea, after everything I said "Okay now I'm going, will meet you later" She hummed and I went for my directions.

I was going to the room of Bhabhi sa, But suddenly I heard the voice of Dadu sa, I couldn't Heard clearly but it was like Something Rathore, I shrugged and went for the room, roaming around the palace of Suryavanshi. After reaching their, I gently and excitedly knocked on the door, when I didn't heard any voice, I just jumped and saw bhabhi sa busy thinking something, I pout thinking I have to contact her later because of her personal space but she was fast enough to grab my wrist "What happened Aditi, you seem excited?"

I looked at her and smiled "Um, Actually I wanted to know something, you know that I'm soon getting married? Don't you think I should have some i-information about the things related to Rajasthan, I mean royal court of things and all, So I wanted to know" She looked at me for good 5 seconds because of me also shuttering.

"Tell me, what do you want to know about?" I heasiated and said "do you know about Hukum sa of Rajasthan, I want to know about him"

She was giving me doubting eyes which I ignored by giving cheeky smile, then she started "you mean Aditiya Singh Rathore? One thing would be, you don't like to mess up with, because of his personality, ask other about this, I shouldn't tell you tell this, he isn't married, the whole Rathore Empire demands and screams power and-"

I cut her off because I don't think more things would be required "Bus bhabhi sa, hme or kuch nhi janna" (That's enough bhabhi sa, I don't want to know more) She hummed and I bid her a goodbye hugging her and was about to go but she said something which caught my attention "and Yeah, your dadu sa is going to meet him today, if you ask why, I don't know too, but I know as they said that it's related to some royal alliance"

I nodded and went from there. Interesting his name is similar to mine, now I have 1 advantages and 1 problem, Advantage is if Dadu sa went there, then it will be easy for me to escape and the problem is, About what thing Dadu went for their, it's just messing up my mind more.

I went into my room and called Sakshi by a maid, she came quickly and suddenly Said "Aditi, I have collected all information about Hukum sa and-" I cut her off "No need Sakshi, I have enough information now and I'm executing my plan right now"
She showed hesitation, still choose to continue "Aditi, Listen it's nece-" I was getting irritated now "I said no need means no, now help me to get down"
She didn't Bulge at first but did anyways, We took out the blanket amd hanged it near the window.

When it was plucked safely, I caught the hold of it first and started getting down, I was about to step down but stopped by Sakshi "I know it's not concerning you Aditi, but believe me you don't the power, the name hold" her words deep down scared me, still I ignored it to follow my Target.

After reaching in garden of palace, I peeked of from there to see if any guard is their or not, unfortunately there were and I dodged them because I was wearing Black lehenga (Indian dress) and it was dark so they couldn't see. After many struggles I got outside the suryavanshi palace and started to search for Sakshi's Brother, Arnav. I saw him, and waved "Hey, here I'm" he looked from afar "Come fast, Aditi"

We reached the palace of him, it was small from us, there were guards too but not much, I didn't have to do the hard work of finding the room of my fiance, because Arnav knew it. We reached there and climbed from the balcony "Let's start the drama" I said and made a noise by broking the glass kept aside, he soon woke up and tried to adjust his eyes because of him suddenly waking up and then focused on me "Who ar-are you? What are you doing here?" I smirked and said "I don't have time to waste, listen here I'm in relation with-" I took a pause and try to remember his name, how dumb of me!!

But then I remember, his name was similar to me, Aditiya yes, Aditiya Singh Rathore "Aditya Singh Rathore, I know you know him, So better decline this Marriage" His face become pale after me saying the name of him, But something was there on his face, relaxation and happy, I was now doubting him. I know and I'm very good in swords, I was about to take it out but he said something which made my jaws dropped "But I already declined this marriage proposal"

"Ho-how?" I shuttered thinking someone catched my lie but he continued "Actually I was forced to be your fiance for god knows why, but suddenly my family declined and now I'm going to marry someone another and thank god you are not my fiance otherwise I don't know what will Hukum sa did to me, he really loves you alot" I blushed because of the words he used, I didn't have more work with him.

I reached the palace with the help of Arnav and was alot happy now, But still was thinking about what will happen in future, not like I'll do this to everyone who will be chosen for me, and this time it's declined by his family, I don't know but something in me is saying that something different and big is going to happen, something which will change my life.

I shrugged all things and thought to forget maybe this is because of today's hard work, I made my bed and tried to sleep but couldn't and suddenly he popped in my mind. I still couldn't accept the fact that I made a stranger mine in imagination.
Not like my imagination will come true, I chuckled at the creepy thoughts of mine.

There will be twists.