2. Slap

"Not all slap is done emotionally and right, some are physically yet wrong"

●・○・●・○・●

Silence, I went down to witness this only? I moved my eyes to scan all area and there was he, my dadu(grandmother), Hukum sa.

I was confused because the look he was having was different, somewhat happy but cold. I try to find bhabhi sa(Sister in law) and there was she, I raised my eyebrows to know what was happening but in return She gave me a guilty look.

it was creepy vibe now, my heartbeat was starting to accelerate, the atmosphere was tense.

I moved to the head of the head of the family, dadu sa. I took blessings of him with me wearing Anarkali suit "Pranam, hukum sa"
He just hummed and then I move my eyes to dadi "Pranam, Rani sa" she gave me apologetical smile, I was confused at everyone behaviour, still decided not to speak anything and sit down on the dining table.

Maids served us, and there was dal bati churma (Rajasthani famous dish) on my plate. It's not made daily, it's rarely to see this and guess what! It's my favorite, I licked my dry lips with my tongue and was about to start but was interrupted by dadu. You may wonder who is called Hukum sa, basically he is the head of udaipur, so we call him with it. There is a king of Rajasthan, I don't know him and never met but I have heard that he is no less than my dadu,  worse than him and that's why he is also hukum sa of us. I mentally rolled my eyes at my weird thoughts  because not like I'm Going to meet him, I just know that they are Rathores I was still lost in my thoughts until I heard his voice which was calm.

"I have find a boy for you" I didn't said anything but then suddenly yelled "WHAT!!!" I had my eyes wide with shock lingering in them.

He rolled his eyes, and I again move my face to see bhabhi sa and she just nod with apologetical smile, when this thing happened and that too without my permission. "You can't do this, who gave you my permission?" I raised my voice on dadu sa, which was the first time, I was angry, I wasn't prepared for it, how can he do this stupid thing.

I again look at him to see any lie but he was just glaring at me, and then I understood I crossed my limits off, someone pinched on my right hand to witness bhaiya (brother). He too, wow this family of Suryavanshi. Before it could be late I lowered my eyes, because Abhimanyu bhai sa was indicating this too, to take my words back or the consequences will be wrong, don't they understand, I'm independent for god's sake.

"Mafi, Hukum sa" (Sorry), he was still angry with me , I could see it but anyone didn't speak anything.

Though I don't have anyone for me but still I'm not going to Marry anyone, he should have high personality. I was eager to ask this question which was popping in my mind. "What's the name of him, Dadi sa?" I thought to ask this question from my Dadi sa, because if I would have ask this question from dadu, then he would simply ignore me and I'm in no mood to talk to him and face the embarrassment "Champak lal" I heard it and said "oh okay" "wait, What!?"

On the other side bhabhi sa has covered her ear with her hands with my shouting's. "Can't we do a joke, his name is Piyush Rajput"

Piyush, hm not interesting, I giggle at my thoughts, but suddenly made a serious face. I know that rani sa and Hukum sa both won't tell me, and my mom and papa are out of Udaipur.

I sighed but I really didn't have any thoughts to eat my food, so was about to go but stopped by dadu sa, now what do he want? After running my mood "where are you trying to go?" I thought for some sarcastic yet polite reply after his voice but didn't found any and replied "Where do we go Hukum sa in night? Obviously I'm going in my room, not like I'm allowed to roam out in night"

I take my words back, it was sassy. I did found but that time Abhimanyu stood up and raised his voice at me, he is too possessive for him "don't you dare to talk like this with him or I won't hesitate to do anything"

You will think he hates me, well he don't, he is Just like this. He loves dadu too much to notice anyone's feelings. But I'm in no mood to tolerate and by now, everyone has stand up across the table, what do bhai sa think of himself, he can't control me, if he is the prince them I'm also a princess. 

"Bhai sa, It would be appreciated if you don't interrupt, and tell me who are you to take decisions of mine, huh? as much as I know I have Ma sa and chote hukum sa for this--" I was cutted off by a pain lingering on my cheek, I stand there frozen, how dare he do that, that too in front of everyone. I peeked through my eyes to witness silence from everyone, maids giving me pity, which I don't like at all. 

The unshed tears were lingering in my eyes, what I am? I couldn't stand but my self respect was the first thing which matter to me. "Don't you dare touch me, You are crossing your limits off and --" a hand was raised to hit me but didn't hitted me, a sound was hear but not close to me and what I saw was shocking, Dadu sa just hit Abhimanyu Bhai sa. Now this is why I love him so much, he may speak less, act cold, doesn't react but a whole storm is always in his mind. I closed my eyes for my tears to fall and I only know one thing that time to hug Dadu sa, which I did.

My eyes were closed but I know everyone was shocked, Gasp left from everyone's mouth. I was very angry at Bhai sa, but he will surely come in my room to ask forgiveness because he know he is wrong. First Dadu sa didn't wrapped his hand around me but after some time he did. My tears were dried till now, and then I felt wet on my cheek to witness Dadu sa's tear, it was only visible by me because his back was facing everyone. I couldn't take it anymore and slowly whispered "I'll marry whoever you want me to" That was a lie, I can't. I have my plans to make that piyush Rajput bow down at me.

He smiled and then kissed my forehead, I smile and he did too which was genuine. "That's my Granddaughter"

I hope you like the chapter..