14. Eyes, It's Always About Them

I got ready and went down to witness a girl touching his cheeks and he seemed unfazed.

What was going on? Suddenly he looked at me and his eyes was saying something. It looked like he wanted me to come there and help him removing this clingy women.

Not like I wanted to help him but something was burning inside me and I couldn't take it anymore.

I took her hand and jerk it with a force which may pain her hand.

She looked at me in burning rage "Who the hell are you Women?"

A chuckle left my mouth "For your rude information, I'm his wife, his women" As soon these words my lips, the trio looked shocked. By trio I meant me, him and this clingy girl with revealing dress

She took my hand  and examine it to witness a wedding ring, "Um, are you really married?" She asked me and it was enough for me to I said what ever came first in my pea size brain "Abe, Sunai nhi deta ik bar ki ye mere husband hai or me inki wife, tu thodi Pagal vagal hai kya ya bhri?"
(Hey, Can't you hear at once that he is my husband and I'm his wife, are you crazy or Deaf?)

After finishing the sentence, she ran off and I was here standing with a annoyed expression until I realized that what did I blabber.

He raised his not so perfect eyebrow and I couldn't do but to challenge him and raised my so perfect eyebrows.

He looked at me like I have grown two horns and said "What was this?" I gulped analysing the situation "Um, What?" He again looked at me and said "The things which you did now, what was that?"

I was really wanting the ground to take me under but not before I met Jeon Jungkook, uff My bias.

"You know?" it was more like a question but then again I bursted "I was helping you!" He looked at me amused "I never asked for it, are you seeing dreams?" I was irritated by the time and answered "Wasn't you the one who was indicating me with his so called perfect eyes!?" I yelled it but not so loud to make it a free show.

He was amused again but a smirk appeared on his face and he started leaning and again like another Wattpad's female lead, I took a step back.

" So you can read my eyes, So tell what is my eyes telling now?" I was literally taken aback but still answered "You see, eyes speak more then words." I said and he replied with his deep voice "Amour, I know about it, indeed its true but you tell me what is in my eyes right now."

It was getting awkward for me to stay like this but I muttered "Iris or pupil or cor-" I couldn't compete my sentence because he put his finger on my lips, shutting me up from my nonsense "I'm serious, Aditi"

A hand sneaked my waist, and it belonged to Aditiya Ofcourse, I was taken aback by his next words, I never expected it, never "Is it love, Aditi?"

The looks on face said me to scream yes but I couldn't and I didn't know how and when my eyes started to fall tears, I couldn't hold back and pushed him with the all mighty force I have.

Aditiya's POV

I smiled seeing her going by pushing me away because in the end I knew it "We hate each other" Not like I have developed feelings for her, I never did and never going to.

"But no one can disagree the fact that's its always about the eyes, it's always about the hate and lastly it is always about the love, Mio Amore"