7. Dead

Aditiya's Perspective

My body was badly trembling, Because of cold. Suddenly I felt someone covering me with a warm blanket. I wanted to open my eyes to view who did this but my eyelashes forced not to open.

After sometime, I woke up and stand up from the swing in the balcony. I hate her, Aditi. Not because she did any sin or something but she married me, even when I didn't want to, because of my past. Love doesn't exist in my life and will never be and I hate girls expect my mom, grandmother and sister.

I did my routine and got down stairs to smell something good. I greeted them all. After settling my self on dining table as everyone was waiting for me. Then something hit me, Where is she?

I wanted to ask but thought to leave because I don't care about her existence. My family member knows about me being a Mafia and I warned them that Aditi shouldn't know about this at all.

Today was made something special, Kheer was it. I ate it and the taste was different and alot tasty. I didn't know who made this and didn't question too.

Suddenly Abhishek and Natasha said something "Bhai sa, How was your first night?" I choked on my food and saw my dadi's eyes out of socket and dadu internally smiling.

I glared them but that didn't seem to satisfied them "Can we expect a baby soon?" this time my eyes came out of the socket and the water spell on my Expensive suit. This time my anger raised to its peek but I got up from my table because I know I'll burst on someone. "Ma, I'm going"

She nodded as I was going to my company Rathore Empire. I went to the bunker of my cars collection and searched for my Tesla. I searched but did not find it, I swear if Abhishek has used or did anything I'll sue him, it's precious to me.

"Where is my car?" I asked the body guard standing there and he said something which was enough for me to drive crazy "Hukum, Rani sa has taken it" Anger was building inside me "W. H. E. R. E!" I asked suppressing every word "Suryavanshi In-Industry" I was confused because I didn't know she works.

But I didn't get enough time to think as I was angry. I soon reached the destination. "Where is the cabin of Aditi?" The receptionist recognized me as the fear was visible on her face but questioned "Si-Sir there are Many Aditi working here, Who-Whom you want to meet Sir ? or either you want to meet the Ce-"

this time I was pisssd off, So I yelled "Aditi Aditiya Singh Rathore"
She soon told me "41th Floor sir" I soon took the lift and reached their. Without wasting the time, I barged in the cabin with jerking the door.

I didn't care about anyone right now and I saw her sitting on the chair, checking some paper like a Ceo, which she isn't. I went there and I hold her neck and choked her. "How dare you use my car! " I roared "and that too without my permission" I said. "Lea-leave m-me" Aditi said but I care less. My anger seems to calm down, because of her angelic face and leaved her because she was about to faint. "I asked you someth-" I asked again but before I could complete my sentence, She fell down and then it hit me, What I did? I looked at her face which has dry tears and whispered "I'm sorry"

Killing was normal for me and what I did to her was nothing compared to that but still I felt scared. Was it necessary for her to use my car, If she didn't then she didn't faced this. But I felt guilty.

She was faint but I tried to wake her up, She wasn't waking up and that time I felt fear. Negative thoughts started to build in my brain still my heart examined her face. I couldn't take my eyes off from her.

I indeed couldn't take my eyes off her as she lay peacefully on my arm. Her face was a portrait of beauty, with delicate features and a soft glow. I traced my finger gently over her pink lips, admiring the small mole that added a touch of charm. I moved my hand to her left eye, which was closed in a dreamy slumber. I smiled at the sight of another mole under her eye, a perfect match for the one on her lips. I wondered if she knew how much I loved those little details that made her unique.

Her eyes were like almonds, sparkling with intelligence and warmth when she looked at me on the wedding day and on the first night. Her hair was silky and smooth, cascading over her shoulders in waves. I brushed it away from her face, feeling its softness between my fingers. I felt a urge of gratitude and affection for my wife, who had given me so much angriness because of using my car. I whispered "Stubborn cat of mine".

I leaned down and kissed her forehead gently, whispering "I'm sorry again, I didn't meant to but still don't think I care for you, you are just a responsibility of me. Nothing more, Remember that Nothing more " in her ear. I hoped she could hear me in her dreams.

Then he remembered, She is faint. He soon picked her up in bridal style.

She was in my arms, and I hoped she would response. "Are you okay?" I asked, shaking her gently. She didn't respond. I scooped her up in my arms comfortably and sprinted to the near hospital.

I shouted for help as I entered the emergency room. A team of doctors came and took her away from me. I waited anxiously in the corridor, praying for her to be alright. I remembered how we had met, how we had fought.

I couldn't bear the thought of losing her. After what seemed like an eternity, a doctor came out and approached me. "I'm sorry, sir, but we have some bad news," the doctor said. "We have to transfer her to the ICU. Her condition is very serious. She had a nerve damage in her neck that we didn't know about and it has gotten worse. We don't have much time to save her."

I soon get in the ICU to see her, It was the First day of our marriage and how could I be so cruel? It was my fault.

I never thought I would feel this way about her. She was the one who made my life miserable, who tormented me with her cruel words and actions. But when the doctor told me that she had only a few hours left, something inside me broke.

She was lying on the hospital bed, hooked to machines and tubes, barely conscious. I held her hand and whispered that I loved her, even though I didn't know if it was true. I just wanted to make her happy, to give her some peace in her final moments, I thought that she may wake up and give me a shocked look because of my lie but she didn't. I hated her, but my world shook when the doctor said that she didn't have much time to live.

I again try to wake her up but she did not, suddenly the Heart beat measuring machine start to be beat and the line which shows heartbeat also start to form a straight line. This can't be happen, I didn't choke her hard. Someone said from behind me "She is no more".

I fell on my knees, I didn't know my action would be this cruel. How would I face my family and hers? This was not the main question, I was dying emotionally, This has to be a dream. Tears started to build in my eyes.

I was overcome with grief when the doctor informed me that she had passed away. Her cardiac activity had ceased and they had exhausted all possible interventions. I felt like my existence was meaningless without her.

But then, an unexpected event occurred. A barely audible beep emanated from the device, and then another, and another. She had survived! I was astonished by this auditory evidence. I approached her and heard her utter "Hukum sa" in a feeble voice. I was familiar with its meaning, but it was the most wonderful sound I ever heard. I embraced her firmly and expressed my gratitude to the divine for restoring her to me.

But in the last I knew I hated her.