11. I Can See The World In You.

Today is the day we've been dreaming of: we're going to see the Eiffel Tower! We just got back from our trip yesterday and I was so wiped out. But I couldn't miss this chance to see one of the most magnificent sights in the world.

The jerk, Aditiya is in the bathroom taking shower.

We have came here for trip and Aditiya was first busy in all the work he has but I threatened him that if he won't go then I'll complain about this to Mom, and he agreed.

The door opened and he came but full dressed and unlucky me didn't get the chance to drool over him.

"I'm going to take shower." I remarked him and he Just nodded.

Soon I went and When I took all my clothes away, I noticed a Red patch their on my trouser.

Reality hit me that my date was coming closer, I cursed under my breath. This has to happen today, I wanted to visit everything here, My bad.

I took a shower and after that I started searching for A pad which I couldn't find anywhere, do these hotels doesn't know these things? Surely gonna give 1 star as a review. (No Hate)

As I didn't have any option, I Shouted his name, and in no time he came being annoyed "What do you want, My majesty?" He asked but I didn't have any gut to say the thing what I need as I'm still not comfortable with him and we don't like each other but still married.

"Um, You know." For the first time in my life I thought that this human being has some Brain. "I know everything but would you like to be specific."

Without wasting any time I fastly replied because this time, I was getting irritated due to mood swings and can't stand here for infinity so with all my guts I said "Pad, Yes."

I said and silence was hear and I can imagine that his cheek are red by now. "Oka-Okay, I'll ask the staff t-to arrange it"

He shuttered and I wanted to laugh as this.

Aditiya's Perspective

"Pad, Yes." When she said this, All the irritation I had flew away. I just started at the door but replied "Oka-Okay, I'll ask the staff t-to arrange it"

I was feeling like Killing myself for shuttering and then I also knew that my cheeks were red and why they can't be? I in my whole life never faced this situation. Without wasting any more time, I called the staff number.

"Hello sir, May I help you in any way?" But not I didn't have any courage to say this in word. Just a mere word but! "Um, Yes. You know like that-" I took a pause and then continued "Can You bring that thing in my room?"

I asked and soon got a reply "Ah, Yes sir. Why so Shy, we will bring it. It's so common" I wholeheartedly smiled because I don't wanted to be awkward.

Soon The door opened and they handed me, the package "Enjoy sir!" He said and winked. What the hell he did and why enjoy?

I went towards the door of bathroom "Can you open the door to make me send you this?" She didn't waste any time and soon opened little door and I passed her the package.

In this process, My hand touched hers. It felt soft. I was just thinking about her but soon a Scream heard from the bathroom "What the hell?"

I didn't have the time to register things because she soon opened the door and threw the package away, I became angry all of a sudden but still confused "Why did you threw it?"

I asked "I asked you something else and you give me this, Pervert" I became all numb when she said this, did she just called me pervert? In which angle I look like though?

But confusen Was still lingering in my mind, So I opened the package and the view infront of me Shocked, There was spicy books and (I can be anything but For god sake I don't have the guts to write that word. )

Again a red color appeared on my cheek, And I soon called the staff "I asked you for A pad, Dumbass. What did you bring? Take this thing out, Right now" I said and he soon came and gave me the pads, he took that shitty things out.

Now I was feeling ashame of myself, I'm Educated. I should have just said Pad but.

I asked her to open the door again and passed her pad. "Sorry" I whispered but she didn't replied.

After some time she came from the bathroom and looked at me for some good minutes and I was just standing there all nervous. She didn't speak anything and lied on the bed.

Then again she wake up and glared at me, What was happening to her? "Get ready, we have to go for Eiffel Tower" I just made a understanding face and I was already ready.

Like previous time, The car was filled with silence.

We reached and I was welcomed by a beautiful view of Seine River. I looked around and went to the destination where we were invited. We both went their but our hands were linked, A strange feeling was their.

After taking our seats, We looked forward to see what was about to happen. "Today, We are going to do Dance, why? Our special guest from India Is here. Please welcome Mr and Mrs. Rathore couple with a great round of applause!"

I just smiled and started to walk but Aditi was just standing still, I gave a squeeze to her hand and a resonance look from my face. She nodded and we both in no time reached their.

"So Mr and Mrs. Rathore as you are from India and a great couple, We would like anyone of you to sing a Song for your partner, With a song filled with love" I was taken aback as I didn't expected this thing, I was about to deny it but a angelic voice reached my ears.

"Na kuch pucha
Na kuch manga
Tune dil se diya
Jo diya

Na kuch bola
Na kuch tola
Muskura ke diya
Jo diya

Tu hi dhoop
tu hi chaya

Tu hi apna paraya
Aur kuch na janu

Bas itna hi janu
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara main kiya karoon

Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara main kiya karoon

Sajde sar jhukta hai
Rab ne bana di jodi haye.."

This song is 'Tujme rab dikhta hai' in female version. Trust me you will love it