Finally, Island Reclaiming

(Eggman's POV)

Metal Sonic opened my cell, his metal form gleaming in the dim light of the prison. I could see a few drops of blood on his shiny exterior, as well as some stickers that had somehow found their way onto him.

I let out a sigh of relief, "Took you long enough. Help dear old Eggman up." He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, but he extended a hand to help me up. As I straightened myself, Metal Sonic muttered, "Who should I take out first?" I smirked, "Take out that pesky pink hedgehog that you and Sonic supposedly care about." His robotic brow furrowed, "I'm not killing her, I'm only taking her out. What makes you think I care about her?"

It was clear that mentioning Amy had struck a nerve with him. I patted him on the back, "Come on, son, let's get out of here." We made our way to the island where Metal Sonic had some business to attend to - he was planning on kidnapping Amy for potential negotiations with Sonic and his resistance team.

As we set off on our mission, I couldn't help but marvel at how my skills had transformed Metal Sonic into more than just a mindless robot.

He now had feelings, albeit not one of affection towards Amy. But his loyalty and efficiency were unmatched, making him a valuable ally in our quest to take down Sonic and the rest of his resistance team, but first, I needed to reclaim my lair, for now.