Current State

(Readers Pov)

I lay on the cold, damp ground of my cell, trembling both physically and emotionally. Dr. Eggman had unleashed his creation, Infinite, upon me, and it had left me broken and powerless. I struggled to even stand or sit upright, my legs and arms shaking uncontrollably.

Suddenly, the heavy door of my cell creaked open, revealing the imposing figure of Infinite himself. A sadistic smile played on his lips as he stared down at me, his dark energy crackling in his hands.

"Get up, unless you'd like to be crushed by my boot, rabble," Infinite taunted, his voice dripping with malice. I attempted to command my legs to cooperate, but they continued to tremble with intensity.

"Pathetic," Infinite sneered, his tone filled with condescension. "I never knew mere rabble like you could be so weak. It's almost adorable..."

As I looked up at him, fear and anger surged through me. How could someone find joy in feeding off the suffering of others? My thoughts scattered, and tears welled up in my eyes. A soft cry escaped my lips, "What... what are you doing?"

Infinite abruptly halted his dark energy display, allowing it to dissipate into nothingness. The very foundation of the place quaked with its absence. He muttered, "The building won't collapse... unless you want it to."

Determined not to be consumed by weakness, I summoned every ounce of strength within me. With a defiant spirit, I rose to my feet, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead. I couldn't let him break me.

Seeing my newfound resilience, Infinite's expression twisted into a mix of annoyance and fascination. He decided to transport me to a different chamber, a place he called my "new room," with a touch of reluctant gentleness.

As he carefully set me on the soft bed, exhaustion washed over me. The pain from our battle pulsed through my weary legs, and I couldn't help but mutter a grateful, "Thanks."

Infinite's eyes narrowed, uncertainty flickering briefly across his face. It was a fleeting moment, but it hinted at a glimmer of humanity buried deep within him. Could it be that even he was not entirely lost to the darkness?