Caring Ring

(Infinite's Pov)

She assists me in my bedroom, as I am in a serious state after removing the ruby from my chest. I had no choice but to do it, as the thought of the ruby controlling her was unbearable... It had taken over my body and manipulated her. It's not that I care about her. It's just that the ruby had taken control of me. I am still amazed that she trusts me, despite being known as the biggest villain of all time..

I may need to rest, as she asks if I will be okay without her. I look at her and nod, sitting on my bed by myself. She comments that I am stronger than she thought and chuckles.

As she laughs, I find myself staring at her - she looks adorable.. But I have to push away those thoughts and focus on the task at hand. She then asks if I am alright, to which I nod and give a slight smile.

Despite the pain, she lifts my arms to wrap another bandage around me. As I sit there, she says, "I have a plan - we can infiltrate Eggman's base, though it won't be easy." Adjusting my mask for comfort, I had said with confidence.

She assists me in fixing my mask and then proposes, "Maybe we should try entering through the vents, get some maps, purchase radios, and other supplies." I give her a doubtful look, thinking about our lack of funds and

I reply with, "Although depleting Eggman's source of ammo and weapons would be easier..." I cross my arms and rub my temples in stress at plans.. plans are confusing, but the outcome is much easier.

I grab her by the shoulders and utter, "My plan is easier y/c." She looks to the side, contemplating if she should go with my plan. Instead, she hugs me. That went rather unexpectedly. I look down at her, and she replies with, "I'm pretty sure your plan is easier. My plan seems just confusing.."

She backs up, realizing how close she really is, and turns a shade of red. I adjust my mask as I cross my arms, and a smile forms under my lips from that hug. I let her tend to my bandages once more. I smile as I look down at her, even though she can't see it through my mask. I grew to respect her.