Island

Percy's eyes fluttered open. His body was sore, and ached. He tried to lift his head, but his head pounded and spun forcing him back down. After his head stopped spinning, he looked around at his surroundings. He was on a small makeshift bed, and encased in wood. The room rocked gently side to side, and he could hear water lapping at the outside walls. He was inside a very small boat. A hatch opened, and someone came down the old wooden steps.

"I'm going to check on Percy."

"Again? You just checked on him five minutes ago."

"Shut up and steer the boat."

Footsteps descended the creaking wooden steps, and heard the hatch close after. Then he felt a familiar touch on his chest. Percy opened his eyes, he was met with the wide shocked gray eyes he loved more than anything. Her blonde hair cascaded around her tanned face perfectly, her hands over her mouth in shock. Before he could say anything to her, she kissed him and held him close. Then she sucker punched him in the gut.

"Don't you scare me like that again Jackson!" Annabeth growled, seeming forgetting all of the love she just showed in a second.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Percy said, gasping for air. She then kissed him again, then punched him again. "Make up your mind!" he said clutching his stomach.

"Fine!" Annabeth yelled, then grabbed his face and kissed him.

He winced waiting for the punch, but instead her lips lingered on his. When she broke away, she looked sad. Then Percy noticed, she looked skinner, had bags under her gray eyes, and looked like she hasn't slept or ate in days.

"What's wrong?" he asked, taking her hand.

"N-nothing honey... just get some more rest, you need your strength," Annabeth stood up, and tried to walk away. But Percy grabbed her hand and pulled her into bed with him.

"You look like you need rest more than me right now," He said. "Tell me what's wrong."

"I was...just worried about you. It's been two weeks since the beach, you were asleep the whole time..." Annabeth said. "Your dad showed up...you know... the one under the sea. He said you used some sort of Spartan Rage, that enhanced your Demigod strength and powers. Making the ocean work for you, and shaking the whole island. All that strength for two hours drained you so much, you passed out after you killed Luke. And after you killed so many Spartans and one of the kings. We couldn't stay there anymore. Your father gave us this small boat and told us we'd be safe in the ocean. But somethings wrong.... Thick gray storm clouds appeared the day after the beach, and they haven't left since. There's so much thunder, and it seems to follow us everywhere we go. I'm scared Percy.... What if... Zeus is angry at us?"

Just then, a loud booming rolling thunder shook the walls of the boat's hull. Annabeth flinched and held onto his arm.

"I don't think he would be angry, Sparta is more of Ares territory, and I feel like I can take him," Percy said, making Annabeth chuckled.

"You think you can take the God of War?" Annabeth said.

"Oh yeah," Percy waved off. "He seems like a little bitch." Annabeth laughed.

"Oh get this! Nico, that little fella, you know him right?" Annabeth said.

"The dark little gay dude? Yeah I think so..." Percy smiled.

"He's the son of Hades!" Annabeth said. "And Will, is the sun of someone... forgot who. No one important, but he's like us."

"How do we keep finding more and more Demigods?" Percy asked, Annabeth shrugged. "Listen," Percy held her close. "If the big baby with the lightning bolt is mad at us. I'm sure your mom and my dad are helping us. You did say he gave us this boat, and to stay in the water right. So I'm sure they are constantly talking Zeus down if he was mad."

Another rolling thunder.

The hatched opened again. "Hey we found something! An Island!"

Annabeth helped Percy up out of bed, and up to the top deck. Nico was on the bow, looking at the island they were heading towards. It was small, it looked to have a small village and an old looking vineyard that sat on top of a hill, and stretched to the beaches.

"Let's stop there," Percy said.