Demigods

"I want to be a hunter," Bianca said. Everyone went silent, and all eyes turned to her.

"Are you a Demigod?" Artemis asked.

"Maybe," Bianca said. "I don't know. My brother might be."

"I want to join to then," Nico said.

"No," Artemis said. "Only girls are allowed to join the Hunters of Artemis. If you join, you must renounce all forms of love as long as you live. And in return I'll grant you immortality. You may die in battle, or if you break your vows, you will lose your immortality. But as long as you keep true to your vows, and don't fall in battle, you will live forever. No men are allowed to join, and usually I punish men for even looking at my Hunters."

"Yeah get lost boys!" a girl in the group said, and the rest cheered.

"We don't want your kind near us!" another said.

"Sounds kinda sexist to me," Percy said.

"All men like you are trash!" a girl said.

"Yep, that makes sense, since I've never done anything to you in my life," Percy said sarcastically.

"Quiet," Artemis said to her hunters. "Bianca, if it is your wish to join you may do so. But that means never seeing or speaking to your brother again."

"You'd be surprised at how ok she is with that," Percy muttered, not so quietly.

"Bianca, you can't do it!" Nico said, his voice breaking.

"I want to join you Lady Artemis," Bianca said, ignoring her brother's cries.

"Bianca..." Nico said.

"Great," Percy said. "Come on Nico, the sexists... I mean Hunters got clan meetings to attend to so let's go. I hope I never see you all again, Zoe you made you're choice I respect it, I wish you the best, again. Come on Nico let's go," Percy said, lifting Nico over his shoulders.

"No stop!" Nico cried as Percy walked away from the group. "I have to stop her!"

"There's no stopping people like that," Percy said. "If they don't want you, then there's not point in trying to keep them. To hell with all of them," Percy said, trying to control a squirming Nico.

"Bianca!" Nico shouted to her back, she didn't even turn around.

A few days later, they reached a cliff that Percy recognized. It was the cliff with the waterfall to the lake, right near the tent where Annabeth was staying. Percy quickly made his way down with Nico right behind. Percy ran into the tent to see Will stitching up some farmer, Annabeth not in sight.

"Hey Percy—"

"Where is she!" Percy shouted, scaring Will and the man.

"In the village," Will said.

"Nico come on," Percy said blowing out of the tent. Nico and Will's eyes lingered on each other before Percy pulled Nico with him.

In the village, Percy and Nico were running around, the sun was setting and then he saw her. Annabeth was playing on the beach, with some kids. Clarisse was sitting there watching her, a man was running around playing with Annabeth and the kids.

Anger rose up in Percy's chest and stomach and his body moved on it's own. He reached the beach, then Annabeth saw him. Her eyes went wide, and a large grin on her face grew. She screamed, and ran past the man and the kids and jumped into Percy's arms kissing him all over the face.

"Percy your back!" Annabeth screamed. "I missed you and I was so worried about you Clarisse told me you had to leave to do something for your father and I was so scared and worried I knew you wouldn't have left without me for anything but something big..." Annabeth took a breath, managing to speak all that with a single one. He held her up and stared at her grinning face, which was staring right back at his. He kissed her then spun her around, she screamed and laughed, forgetting his anger in a second.

"Nice to see you still alive," Clarisse said. Percy broke from Annabeth's eyes to see Clarisse in the arms of that man. So he was for her... he's lucky.

"Who's that?" Percy said, still glaring at the man.

"Chris, he's my boyfriend," Clarisse said. "Whose the twink?"

"Nico Di Angelo," Percy said. "He's... like me and Annabeth."

"Not just you two anymore," Clarisse said. "You are looking at the official daughter of Ares, and son of Hermes," Clarisse bowed and Chris copied. Percy looked to Annabeth who was still in his arms, with her legs wrapped around him, she nodded excitedly.

"Wow," Percy said. "I feel less special now."

"Don't Percy," Annabeth said. "You're still son of the big three. Since I know your clueless, sorry honey," Annabeth kissed his forehead, and Percy nodded. "The big three are Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. So you are still very special." Annabeth grinned, and rubbed her nose against his.

"Ugh," Clarisse said. "...do that to me later," she muttered to Chris, and he nodded.

"Hey where did Nico go?" Percy said, looking around.

"Like a moth to a flame," Clarisse said, pointing behind Percy. He turned and saw Will and Nico standing close together, talking to each other. Both of their faces blushing hard.