The two women catch a glimpse of Aiden walking down a street wearing a baseball cap. He rounds a corner walking out of their sight.  Monique is yelling directions at Rylie, Rylie is trying to follow them. "Don't yell at me, I'm pregnant dammit." Rylie says feeling anxious and scared.

"Pull over,  just pull over and let me drive.  Chace is right, you shouldn't be out here anyway." Monique exclaims trying to see where Aiden went.  They see him again walking toward an abandoned building.

"Shut up, I didn't have to tell you any of this. I'm fine, where's he going." Rylie tries to stay a distance away from him hoping he doesn't turn around and see them following him.

"Call Leland again." Rylie hands her phone to her sister. Monique finds Leland's name on Rylie's phone and makes the call.  He answers and she tells him where they are.  He wants them to stay there until he and Sander can meet up with them Monique tells Rylie.

"We can't do that, he's still on the move. What if we lose him?" She's driving slowly toward the abandoned building.

"Call your detective boyfriend and tell him where we are, even if you have to leave a message." Rylie says looking around for a now unable to locate Aiden. She pulls into a dead end.

"I don't see him, where did he go." She asks as Monique is unable to reach Jackson and leaves a message. 

"I don't know, we're going to have to get out and look around. This is an alley. Can you walk alright?" Monique wonders.

"Of course I can, I'm not showing yet, no one will know I'm pregnant." Rylie turns off the car's engine. They get out of Chace's Audi RS7 and start walking around. "Rylie...." Monique grabs her sister by the arm stopping her from walking any further into the abandoned building.

"I can't let you go in there. If something happens to you." Monique says stopping short of what she wants to really say.

"I'm fine Monique. I'm worried about Chace. He's obsessed with this and so is Jackson. We'll take a look around then wait for them if we see anything. Leland and Sander are on their way. We won't approach him or follow him, Okay?" She tries to convince her sister. Monique nods her head. The two sisters enter the empty building.

Sander reaches Chace who is still following Rowland Preston's man. He's walking near an abandoned building.  He stops before going in to make another phone call. Chace also waits trying to call Jackson.

"Where the hell are you?" Jackson yells at him. Chace tells him his location. "Don't you dare move another step? Rylie and Monique are out here somewhere." Jackson yells at him upset that he's going off on his own.

"What did you say?" Chace starts cussing into the phone no longer paying attention to the man who has now disappeared. He looks up after Jackson eventually hangs up on him noticing the man is gone.  "Shit."

He looks around him trying to find the guy.  Walking around Chace finds the alley and sees an Audi RS7 that looks familiar at the end of it. Walking up to it he can see that it's empty, he also recognizes it.  Rushing to it he opens the driver's side door.   He tries to call Jackson again as he rushes into the building on the opposite side of where Monique and Rylie entered.   Once inside he forgets about calling him as he looks around seeing the broken and jagged steps but doesn't see Rylie and Monique, he comes back outside.

"Stay here Rylie, I'll go down there and check it out." Monique says as they look over a bannister seeing a passageway of two flights of stairs leading down to the bottom. Rylie wants to go with her sister but realizes she could fall and hurt herself. Giving in she hugs Monique. "Don't go any farther than you have to you promise?" She demands.