Thirty-two: She's All That.

Start from the beginning

Spitting into the sink, Cimani looked up at Ezriah through the mirror. "Cause I can." She rolled her eyes playfully. "It look better on me anyway."

Ezriah scoffed, "Girl that shit look like a dress on you." He teased once more, pulling at the hem of the shirt that hung just above her thigh. Trailing his finger tips from her thighs, up to where her panties sat on her waist, he tugged at the material.

Cimani continued to brush her teeth, as she acted as if Ezriah's touch did nothing to her. His finger tips grazed the top of her bikini line, causing Cimani to jump. "Stop it Ezriah." She whined, now washing her mouth out with mouth wash.

Her pleas fell on death ears as Ezriah now slipped his fingers into her underwear, caressing her folds.

To refrain from moaning, Cimani bit down on her lip as she felt her knees getting weak. Going so long with out his touch, was doing something to her.

Placing her hand on top of his, Cimani pulled it out of he underwear. Turning so that she was now facing him, Cimani frowned up at him. "Ezriah.. what did I tell you yesterday?"

Ezriah sighed, taking in the cute pout that spread across her face. "But it's been a month. I need you baby." He admitted, his hands back at her waist as he placed a sloppy kiss on her lips.

Cimani kissed him back, but she used her hands to push his body off of hers by his waist. "Let's just wait it out, a little longer. Okay?"

Ezriah shook his head, "Okay." He watched as Cimani made her way towards his shower, turning it on. He eyed her, trying to figure out her next move. Cimani could feel him burning holes into her neck, he wasn't slick. She thought to herself.

"Get out, Ezriah." She said flatly, as she waited for him to leave to get undressed. It wasn't that she didn't trust him, she knew once her clothes were off he was going to try something again, and she didn't trust her self.

"Okay mama, I bet you gon' wanna fuck me after tonight though."

His words left Cimani in a daze, she would have to wait until later on to see exactly what it was that Ezriah had planned for her.

...

MEANWHILE, back at the home that Cimani and Ashley shared, sat an exhausted Ashley and a weary Ermias. Ashley's due date was in a few weeks and the couple was nervous, but very excited.

Ashley's stomach had grown in size, and so had her ankles. This was the biggest she'd ever been in her life and for the first time since her teenage years, she'd started to feel very insecure.

She didn't want to admit to Ermias that she was, because they were already going through so much. She was in the midst of signing the deed over to Cimani and Chloè, Chloè didn't know that her sister wanted to put the house in her name so that if something ever happened to Cimani, it went straight to her.

Cimani knew Chloè wouldn't be too fond of moving to Africa just yet, and Cimani didn't see herself leaving New York any time soon either. So she decided to have herself, and her sisters name on the deed.

While they were sorting things out with the house, they also had doctors appointments, shopping for the baby, and therapy. All while trying to prepare Ashley for birth.