“ Rahul and Anjali will have whatever they choose for them, but at least Aman is safe. He might get someone more beautiful soul who will return him the same love as he did” He said while I looked at him and smiled.

“ You know you're a blessing in my messy life” I said and kissed his cheeks while he hugged and wiped my tears.

“ We should go home, it's getting late,” He said while I nodded.

.
.
.

Abhimanyu's pov*

We entered the room and she moved to the bathroom. I sat on bed thinking about her talks, she said she told Rahul. That means he only knew about that place. Although, I can't doubt him only with these facts, but when I am connecting the dots everything is pointing towards him only. I don't want to doubt my best friend but he himself is creating these doubts in my mind. He has changed, I don't know if my mind will explode with this much information. I don't know what to do, whom to trust and whom to not. But he is my best friend, he has been with me since my childhood. How can he cheat me but his behaviour and proofs are saying something else. I want to trust my best friend but I have no option.

I took my phone. I called Aryan, he picked up my phone after four rings.

“Hello”

“ I want Details of Rahul and his movements of the last  month, keep an eye on him. Make sure he doesn't have any idea about this” I ordered him while he responded positively.

“ Don't worry sir, details will be soon on your Table and yes we have noticed some movements in France you've go there at the end of this week” He told me and I understood the seriousness of the situation and nodded positively.

“ Don't worry I'll be there to get the preparation done” I said while he hummed and we ended the call.

.
.
.

She came into the room, and my eyes were stuck on her, she was wearing my shirt looking absolutely breathtaking. She took the moisturiser and applied on her wet hands and neck. A drop of water flew from her hair and dropped on her neck. It travels from her neck to cleavage making it look sexier. Ufff Abhimanyu, you've lost your mind. She is doing her simple routine and you're eye fucking her. I averted my gaze from her cleavage but I couldn't avert my eyes from her. My eyes followed her every action, when she applied her night cream on her face and moisturiser on her bare legs. She was a six course meal and I wanted to have it right at the moment but I controlled my hormones.

She took out her lip balm and applied it on lips, that lip balm stick danced all over her lips, she rubbed her lips with each other which left a pop sound and I lost my control. I got up from bed and grabbed her from the waist. Without any warning I kissed her senselessly. She clutched onto my shirt and by this time her knees went weak, she held my shoulder tightly to get the support while I moved my hands from her waist to her ass cheeks. I grabbed and kneaded it softly while she moaned in my mouth. She arched her body, her core touched my manhood sending chills to our body. She rubbed her palms on my crotch and I groaned.

She kept rubbing lightly, making me hard and there comes the time I couldn't take anymore, i need to be inside her. I picked her in my arms while kept giving me live bites on my neck. I laid her on the bed and hovered over her, her hands were again moving in the direction of my crotch. I pinned her both hands on either side of her head and gave her a devilish smirk. She lifts her knees between my thighs, which end up rubbing my manhood and return back the same smirk.

“ Don't underestimate your wifey” She winked at me while I chuckled and attacked her neck. I started sucking and biting her sensitive area while she kept moaning. Thank god my room is soundproof.