"Dad, I already learned cooking a long time ago. Mom just teached me a few more recipes, like special ones. And about this, its nothing! I just tried to cook these for the first time, after I learned them. I-I dont think it's that good though!" Jennie spoke.

"No! That's a lot! Jennie, you dont know how happy I am that you finally learned these recipes, for special occasions. And I'm really excited to see you cook this to your-" the mother spoke. She stopped as soon as she realised what she was about to say, widening her eyes and quickly looking back at the food. She almost said something unusual. Oh my gosh, she was spoiling it!

"To my?" Jennie asked with her brows raised. She was kind of confused. What was she trying to say? Who did she meant? Who was Jennie supposed to cook these to?

It was confusing, really confusing.

"I-I.. nothing.. I'm just excited to see you cook for us in the future. Haha..." the mother spoke nervously. She gulped a couple of times.

"Oh, yeah. Me too! Jennie will probably become the best cook ever, soon. But what if she burns the food? Or like ruin the taste? I dont trust her.." Jisoo spoke to light up the situation right now. As Jennie side eyed her sister and Jisoo smirked.

"Unnie! I'm not that dumb to do those! And seriously, I've been cooking for so long. And I know what to do while cooking and when to do it during cooking. It's not like my first time cooking! I just learned a few extra recipes that are pretty special. But theres nothing to do talk about other than that!" Jennie pouted and started eating her food. While the other three shared a nervous look and started eating too.

"Ah! Its delicious! I love your cooking skills, Jennie!" the father exclaimed after the first bite. He started eating aggressively. He was obsessed with his daughter's cooked food!

"Oh! It's really good, Jen! Wow!!" the mother exclaimed too making Jennie chuckle.

Jennie looked at her sister for a reaction, but she only kept eating. Jennie kept staring at her and once Jisoo looked up, she glared.

"What?" Jisoo asked innocently making Jennie mad.

"What? Seriously?! You dont even look like you enjoy my food!" Jennie pouted.

"Uhm.. you just said its nothing. I thought it was normal for you to cook for us?" Jisoo asked as she raised one of her brows. It only mad Jennie even mad as she gritted her teeths cutely.

"Unnie.. please! Just tell me how you like it. And your thoughts about it!" Jennie spoke as Jisoo nodded.

"Okay.. I see. So in my opinion, the kimchi needed to be a little more spicy. And the soup.. is good but you know.. it could've been better. The meat is good but the taste doesn't match my style. But other than that, everything is good. And I really appreciate your effort into it. But make it better next time!" Jisoo spoke and continued eating.

"Unnie, seriously?! Thats not even a compliment. Oh well, okay. That was YOUR opinion But yeah, I didn't ask for that. I guess I didn't cook it that well.." Jennie said and continued eating. Jisoo just chuckled mischievously.

______

As the family finished their dinner, Jennie, Jisoo and their mother did the rest of the other works. Jisoo cleaned up the table, Jennie cleaned up the kitchen counters and cleared up the mess there while their mother did the dishes.