Act 2 Ending

To be honest... I expected to get here sooner. Sorry about all of the breaks!

This act has been a blast, and I REALLY hope you're enjoying the story so far. I hope you keep loving it, because it's going away for a while. Long story short, I'm going on another hiatus. The difference is that this one is much longer.

For anyone who doesn't want to read the next part, go the the BOLD part for the important info.

This story has been going on for over a year at this point. Act 2 started in late June, and now we're in March. I really am proud of this story. It's the first one I've gotten off the ground and been able to stay passionate about. There have been some hiccups...

The problem as of late is that I don't have as much time to write! I started college this year, and the amount of homework IS ACTUALLY THE WORST IN THAT IT TAKES UP 50% OF MY TIME! Then I have other stuff to balance it with. As a result, I'm don't have as much time to write right now.

Starting another story also might something to do with it... whoops.

Thankfully, I put in place some strategies when starting this story, which have helped out a lot. That still wasn't enough, as you can tell from all the breaks.

Plus... I'm starting to feel the burnout from making this story weekly. I don't want to change that though. So, here's what I'm going to do. 

I'll take an unknown amount of time as a break from the story to recover. Theoretically around summer, I'll start writing this story again. Once I get around ten chapters (just spit-balling here), I'll start posting again.

This is not a hiatus for everything else. Neo Crystal Gems should start up somewhat soon. The Witch Among Humans should start up around Summer/Fall, continuing as a weekly story. I'll also respond to any conversations started.

So yeah. See you in a few months. Ciao!