Chapter 18 Brother

Start from the beginning

Mark has a very intense worried look on his face, his hand is moving towards me, like he doesn't want to lose body contact, and also wants to protect me.

"Cindy never told us where Sapphire came from, Alpha Logan has been helping us to locate her family, and it has been hard getting packs to help."

"We thought the best way to find out where Sapphire is from, is going to the pack Cindy grew up in."

"By the looks of it, we have found your missing brother, Sapphire," Evelyn's smiling face, looks at me while tears are forming in her eyes.

He finally relaxes a bit, his hold on me is not so intense, like I am going to disappear again.

"They never gave up hope that they would find you, they searched and searched for years with no trace of you," Zavier tells me.

That put a smile on my face, knowing that they never gave up hope in finding me.

"Cindy must have used a sent blocker when she took you, that's why they didn't find any trace of her."

"Do you think the pack will like me?" I ask nervously.

He looks at me, with a 'Are you joking look on his face' "You have nothing to be nervous about, the whole pack was just as devastated when you disappeared, they can't wait to meet you." He kisses my forehead while saying that. My wolf purrs, she is so happy.

"I'm going to put warriors around the hotel"

"What? You don't have to do that," I angrily huff out, "Mark is staying the night, he will look after us and my Dad is the top warrior of our pack and I have been training to be a warrior since I was 14. I have done border patrols around the territory from the age of 16, I get to kick a few rogue's butts as well." I tell Zavier, he looks at me with an awestruck expression on his face, and then he shakes his head and smiles.

"My mate likes to kick butts," Mark said with a proud look on his big smiling face.

"Yep! Top of my class as well."

"How did I get so lucky?" Mark chuckles.

"You are my sister, which means you get protected no matter where you are."

"Fine!" I huff, it did make me feel accepted when he said that.

"I told him, I will protect you and he has nothing to worry about with me here, but he didn't believe me. That hurts my feelings, dude." Mark puts his hands up pretending he has a wounded chest, and we all cracked up laughing.

I started to walk back to Mark, but Dean came running up to me and put his arms around me, glaring at Zavier crying, I bent down and embraced him. "You can't take my sister away from me." He is getting worked up again, thinking I am going to be taken away from him.

Zavier walks up to Dean and crouches down to his eye level "I will never take Sapphire away from you, thank you for looking after her for me, I never knew where she was and I am pleased that she has a brother like you too look after her." Zavier takes a deep breath.

"You know what this means?"

Dean shakes his head no "You get two new brothers and one new sister and I get a new brother and two new sisters now." Dean goes up to Zavier and hugs him, crying happy tears.

"Yay, you are not taking her away from me." Zavier gives him a bro hug back, looking uncomfortable.

He walks up to Dad. "Thank you for raising Sapphire like your own daughter." he was not expecting to get a hug from my dad. What can I say my family likes to hug.

Ava and Evelyn run up to Zavier and hug him as well, they also hug Conner, so he would not feel left out when he asks where his hug is, OMG, my sisters didn't want to let either one of them go.