~Chapter 10~

( the continuation of chapter 5)

~before~

Hot tears ran down my cheeks as the cold blade of the knife was against my throat.

Jeremy's eyes were fixed on mine as I laid on the ground hopelessly.

"Jeremy please," I begged with my last strength.

Whatever he had given me in that juice had drained every ounce of energy in me, and I had no power to fight.

"Don't make this harder, Blake," he said. "For the sake of both of us."

He pushed the blade into my flesh a bit and then said, "It's been an honor to have known you Princess Blake."

I closed my eyes and waited for nothingness to engulf me but instead I felt something weird inside of me.

It was like a surge of energy passing through my veins making me feel like I was high.

I exhaled hard trying to calm down my restless body, and then suddenly I heard glass exploded. A cold strong air burst into the room and I could feel my hair whipping around my face and also how sharp pieces tore into my skin.

"Blake!" I heard Jeremy yell over and over.

Then suddenly he fell silent in between the chaos.

I kept my eyes closed, too afraid to see what was going on, but I could hear something being slammed hard into other things.

I curled my body and used my hands to protect my face.

Sharp pieces dug into my hands and I yelled out in pain.

The rushing air was making it difficult for me to pull air into my lungs.

I drew in the final drag of air and everything fell silent.

** * *

My eyes flickered open and I felt myself on a bed.

I looked down onto the colorful sheets and then around the wooden room.

Fear started to pound through my heart.

Where the hell am I?

I tried to pull myself up but I crumbled back onto the bed out of pain.

I groaned loudly.

I lifted my hands to my face and I saw deep wounds across them and blood spilling out.

"Honey?" My mom said as she burst into the room.

I froze for a moment when I saw my mom not knowing what to think or say but the pain quickly snapped me out of my trance.

"Mom, my hands," I whimpered as I finally managed to sit up.

She walked over to me and sat on the edge of the bed. As she was about to take my hands, I saw my flesh around my wounds pull together, closing the wounds.

"Mom, what the hell is going on?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Hon, you need to calm down," she replied calmly.

"How can I calm down?!" I exploded.

Nothing was making sense anymore. Everything was feeling so surreal, then realization hit me.

"Honey , please"

"Jeremy tried to kill me," I uttered as I got off the bed and started to pace.

"Blake..."

"Jeremy, actually wanted to kill me...but something happed which doesn't make sense but it did. And Somehow..."

My leg crashed into the bedside stand as I paced causing the lamp on it to topple over.