𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓐𝓴𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓸 𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓪

My initial thought of Cy was she was the brat out the two of them. But nah Espyn got that tittle all the way on lock. Princess is the wild one who likes to have fun. Not saying Pyn isn't the type to like to have fun I just haven't seen that version of her yet.
        "Hey." Came the soft voice of my emotional brat. Looking back I see her in all her beauty. "I'm sorry for ruining our conversation earlier."
       "Hey baby, don't think you ruined anything because you were expressing yourself." Cy said reaching her hand out towards Pyn. "Yes I know the story and the reasoning but Forest doesn't. It's good that he knows now."
         Pyn came between the both of us and played her head on my shoulder while Cy wrapped her arm around her waist with her head he on Pyn's shoulder. "What y'all do while I was sleeping?"
       "We had our first date. We each picked out our favorite colors and painted, switching canvases every five minutes on a timer asking questions." I said rubbing my hand over her thigh.
        "I wanna see." I handed her mines first with a deep dense forest and three butterflies trying to fly to the moon with some distance between them. "This is beautiful. What made you paint this?"
         "Well you in part. I only drew the Forrest part, the first butterfly was all Cypress."
         "It's symbolic for us following you no matter what. Even through the darkest times." We didn't even have that discussion yet we both knew what we were painting once we started.
         "Can I keep it? What about yours Cy let me see."  Even though she said it calmly you could still hear the excitement in her voice. "This is..." It was three people with scales in front of them as they rip out their hearts and weigh it against Maat's feather. "Deep. Can you explain?"
          "First let me start by saying I didn't know the direction she was going in, I just started with the person in the middle and worked around what she was envisioning." I said throwing up my hands.
           "Well it's about us. It's us going into this relationship with raw and pure intentions." She must be speaking this into existence, cause if not she's delusional. "Weighing your heart against Maat's feather means that if we're not worthy enough we're getting devoured. So in a way it's kinda like the ultimate test of our true intentions with one another." Damn that's deep.
          "Speaking of which. I'm not gone go back on my word. Because if you don't have your word you don't have nothing." My dad has always told me that. "But I will say this, I am still hurt by your actions so it's going to take some time for me to get over that and trust the both of you." Makes sense.
"Once again I apologize and I can't do anything but respect that." Now let's see how this reaction is about to go, "With that being said how do you feel about going back to the BNB for a week? I've already called we can bring Aries and the bus."
       "Yes. We can do that." A smile broke out on my face. "What about the other two though?"
       "Awhhh yeah I miss my bestfriend." Rolling my eyes at the both of them.
      "They both leaving tomorrow morning. So we should pack up and head over now if y'all wanna see ya bestfriend before he go home."
       "Yeah let's go." Pyn said getting up. "Oh yeah for this whole week no sex."
         "Wait not even between us two?" Fuck type of shit? They can fuck but not me?
       "Especially not for you Mamas, from anybody." That's what I thought. Damn I'm bout to be bricked up all week. "Not even self pleasure." Wait what? How she gone say I can't beat my own dick? It's my dick. "And if y'all really sorry it won't be an issue for either of you." Definitely a brat.
     Getting up we go in behind her and start getting ready to drive over to the house. Aries goes out and handles his business before we leave.
After about thirty minutes we're all ready to head out. Pyn goes behind the wheel, Cypress to the back of the bus, Aries lays on his bed and I go up to sit by Pyn.
"You remember how to get there?"
"No I actually don't, can you direct me?" I half expected her to just tell me to give her the address, is a minor step in the right direction. Sitting there with her I gave her the directions and in a short amount of time we pulled up, parking the bus in the driveway.
"You ready? Once you step through that door ain't no turning back."
"Yeah let's take the first steps of our journey." She smiled at me with her face glowing and eyes shinning bright. "Wanna go get yo woman?" With that Aries and her stepped off the bus. Shaking my head I got up to go get Cy just to find her sleeping sprawled out over the bed.
Picking her up I walked off the bus into the house. Upon entering I hear Chavo apologizing to Espyn wherever they are. They don't sound too far but they're not in my line of vision either. Walking to the master suit I lay Cypress down and head straight to the bathroom to get my life together, making sure I take my pills too.