𝓒𝔂𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓪é 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓻

After all that shit with Pyn's crazy ass bitch we hit the road again and was out of Idaho and in California within the next three hours. I can't even be all the way mad at her because I know if that was me she wouldn't even be able to make it out of my sight, that pussy too good. Shit and all she got was some head. Glad they didn't fuck I would've had to off baby about mines.
"You sleepy baby?" I noticed her dozing off, she responded by nodding her head. "Yeah gone head and pull over so we can go lay down. We can finish the 6 hours when you wake up okay?" She nodded her head again letting me know she acknowledged me.
Pulling into the next rest stop she put the bus in park and just laid her head back, I'm not too worried about her getting up in the bed. Grabbing Aries leash and a toy for us to play catch with I took him off the bus. For the next hour or so we just spent outside playing around.
      Getting back on the bus I notice baby still in the drivers seat but this time she was completely knocked the fuck out about to fall out the seat.
      "Aht aht baby get up, let's go get in the bed." I grabbed her upper body wrapping her arms around me making her stand up.
"Damn Mamas my bad Ian even realize I fell asleep." She said following me to the room.
Once there I started stripping her out of her clothes and getting her into bed. Going back up front I made sure the bus was locked up for the night. Making something quick I sat down at the table and ate. Once I was done I went and changed and got in the bed cuddling up with Pyn. Kissing her forehead I whispered goodnight.

==========================================
      Waking up the next morning I realized we switched positions sometime throughout the night cause now I'm the little spoon. She don't even sleep in for real so for me to wake up before her is crazy. My baby must've been sleepy, I really gotta learn how to drive this bus.
Getting up out the bed I start my morning routine and decide to do an in depth skin care routine. After placing my first mask on I let Aries out side for him to do his business. Coming back in I check my masque to see if it's set and it has so go to the bathroom and finish my skincare routine real quick. Sparking up a wood I start making breakfast omelettes for us both and filling up Aries bowls.
Whining my waist to the soft music in the background I feel arms wrap around me and lips on my neck.
"Good morning Mamas. How long you been up?" She asked kissing on my neck and sucking on my spot.
"Maybe about an hour." I respond taking the omelets off and making our plates. "Aries already went outside this morning, I've showered and breakfast is made." I turn around kissing her lips then walking towards the table.
"Damn I didn't realize I was that tired, I needed that sleep." She chuckled stretching out her arms. "Yoga this morning? Or we just stretching?"
"Stretching, so we can get back on the road and be done with this drive. Plus you still gotta shower and shit." Finishing our food I get up grabbing our plates to wash them.
"Ight well give me a kiss so I can get a move on." Walking towards the table where she stood I kissed her lips in a slow and sensual kiss.
Feeling her hands cup my ass I knew where she was trying to take this. "Baby hol-", I was cut off by her picking me up and bringing me back to the room. Thank god I let Aries out and locked the door cause baby woke up on demon time.
Feeling my back hit the bed Pyn started trailing kisses down my neck. Slowly stripping me of the little clothes I had on. Finally getting to my nipples she took the left one in her mouth while slowly rubbing my clit. Not being able to hold back I let out a soft moan. Somehow that encouraged her because next thing I know I felt two fingers slip in me.
"Damn this shit wet as fuck." The only response I was able to give her was a moan. Especially when she curled her fingers hitting my spot repeatedly. "Don't cum yet, hol that shit." Nodding my head since I lost the ability to speak. Feeling movement I look down to see her face leveled with my pussy.
Trying not to cum took nothing but pure concentration even more so when she sucked my clit in her mouth and sped her fingers up. Out of instinct I started pushing her head away making her detach from me. Without saying a word she got up and went to the closet.
"Fuck baby I'm sorry that was just too intense and you said I couldn't cum I didn't know what to do." All she did was hum in response to let me know she heard me. Coming back to me she placed the spreader bar behind my head pulling my legs and arms back locking them in. The position was slightly uncomfortable but not really due to my flexibility.
Going back to the closet she grabbed a few more things, nothing that I could see though. Coming back to me she kissed my lips and slipped a blindfold over my eyes. Feeling her move away I feel something cold and wet slide over my asshole. Using her fingers she spread the lube I'm guessing and then slowly started finger my ass. Until getting with her I never thought I'd like anal let alone love it. If I thought I couldn't get more wet shit she just proved me the fuck wrong.
   I felt her take my clit back into her mouth causing my legs to tremor. The combo of her fingers in my ass plus her sucking on my clit is honestly too much and I think she can tell.
      "Go ahead Mamas let shit out." Right on command I just let it go. In this moment I felt outta my body, I felt apart of the collective consciousness, I was seeing more than stars. "Damn Mamas, I'm gone get you to do it again."
      Feeling her remove herself from my body I started to get curious on what was next. About five minutes went by with no movement or sound. I'm getting a little anxious at this point but I stay still and don't say anything. The anticipation is honestly turning me on even more. New kink unlocked I think.
      After ten minutes I feel some cold rubber slide in my ass. Feels like an anal plug with a heart at the end if I'm not mistaken. "You good Mamas?" I only responded with a nod of the head. Next think I know I feel something slide deep in me making me let out an airy moan.
      Pyn starts slowly pumping in and out of me making my juices pour out even more. I feel her moving around to get on top of me. Her clit touching mine letting me know this was double sided and she was about to use me for her pleasure. I forgot all about the anal plug in me until it started vibrating. It was so intense I started squirting instantly.
      Baby reached up and wrapped her hands around my neck and started riding me. "Baaaaaaaaaby!" It was at this moment she started rubbing her fat ass clit on mine that piercing making me cum again.
      "You my slut Mamas?"
      "YES BABY YES!"
      "Open your mouth." Doing as I was told, I felt her lean forward and spit in my mouth. "You're mine now, you not going no where." Before I could respond she got on her toes and started bouncing all the ass on me. Hearing her moans just unlocked a new kink in me. Her pussy so wet it's soaking me. Every two seconds I feel a pour coming down. All you can hear in this room is wet ass pussy slapping.
     Feeling her hand tighten around my throat and her lips by my ear started to build the orgasm that's going to end it all. "You gone cum with me so hold that shit in." Whimpering in response she speed up going deeper, bottoming out in both of us. I could tell she was getting closer because she actually started choking me harder. "FUUUUUUUCK MAMAS! I'M CUMMING!"
      She brings her lips to mine sucking my bottom lip into her mouth and softly bitting on it. That was the straw the broke the camels back. She kept fucking us and I couldn't stop squirting. When she cut off all my circulation I felt the waterfall. She started slowing down after we both stopped our water parks. Unlatching me she removed the spreader bar and the blind fold. Next she turned the plug off and removed that too.
      "You okay Mamas? I didn't go to hard did I?" She asked rubbing on wrist and kissing my neck.
      "Nah you just keep surprising me. Never would I ever thought I would do some shit like this and love it. That was a nice quickie I'm hooked." She just chuckled and kept rubbing and kissing on the imprints and marks she left on my skin. "Baby I love you, like dead ass. I'm glad I'm on this bus."
      "I love you too. Shit remind me to thank Winston."
      "Can we take a nap?" I pushed everything on the floor I'll pick that shit up later.
      "Yeah come here so we can cuddle too." Crawling I kiss her lips and cuddle right into her body, both of us instantly curved.