𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓐𝓴𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓸 𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓪

Last night was supposed to be a chill ass night, not all that shit that went down. I haven't been around drugs besides weed in so long I didn't think it was still a trigger but that accompanied with not taking my medication something was bound to happen.
      Walking into the kitchen I see our mess from last night and spot Chavo and Trey eating something while Trey talks about his night.
       "Aye I'm talking I'm sitting on one of the hoes face she eating my ass and while she doing that the other bitch sucking the life out my dick. While all this shit happening I'm smoking a wood but remember I said the bitch was sucking the life out my dick so I so happened to drop the wood on the bitches head. MAAAAAAAAAANE I guess the bitch got that synthetic shit cause next thing you know her shit start burning and she hollering." This nigga always got some shit going on and got some nerve to roll his eyes.
     "So wait you lit the bitch on fire?" Chavo's ass couldn't contain his laughter, I can only shake my head, I been hearing shit like this since we was kids.
     "That shit was an accident, but that ain't even the best part. So boom the bitch get up running to the bathroom. She come back out and I swear it's not the same bitch that went in there." A shiver went through his body. "Anyways I tell her that I can't look at her when we fuck so I put a bag on her head and tell her to turn around. THE BITCH HAD SHIT IN HER ASS!" Yo I can't that's disgusting.
      "Wait the fuck a minute. Please tell me you ain't fuck that girl?" I sat there waiting for his answer.
"Hell nah ian fuck that girl. I told both they asses to get in the shower before they try and fuck me." I start straightening up the kitchen. "As soon as they got in I dipped the fuck out. Somehow I ran into this thick ass cougar and went back to her room. Beat em down and came home this morning. And she gave me some money shit might've met me a sugar momma." He shrugged his shoulders going back to his food.
"Nigga you need fucking help." I say while throwing trash away. Chavo over here acting like he can't breathe, this nigga is not that funny.
"Whew that's some crazy shit, better than hearing ya brother in here fucking all night." He said side eyeing me.
"FUCKIN?! Nigga who was you bussin down? When I left you was in there dead to the world." He put his food down shocked.
"Mind ya business cause what I do is only mine." I tried shutting that shit down.
"Nigga you not even nice enough for bitches to talk to you. The only people that even talked to you is-". This why I told him to mind his fucking business. "I just know you didn't." He ran off to my room and it didn't take him too long to figure it out. Chavo sat there looking confused. Not even two minutes later we heard him screaming and running.
Coming back into the kitchen he looked at me crying, I just know this boy ain't. "Why you always gotta ruin shit for me, I told you they was my bestfriends." Both women walked into the kitchen.
         Stopping what I'm doing I ignore him and turn to face them, "We all good now?", they both look at one another.
        To my surprise Pyn spoke up,"Yeah we good but I do wanna talk to you." I nodded my head to acknowledge I heard her.
       "Well damn y'all some rude ass people, my name is Chavo, how y'all know my cousins?"
        "We know who you are. I'm Espyn and this here is Cypress we were your clients."
       "Mixing business with pleasure is crazy."
      "Ayo chill and mind ya business. You niggas is on one today." I shake my head walking towards Pyn. "Cy you gone be good while we go talk?"
      "Yeah I'm about to find something to eat and get ready for these tattoos." With that Pyn walks to the backyard and Cy grabs my wrist, "Be gentle with her."
       "I know how to handle Espyn, you should know that by now." I give her a forehead kiss before I even realize when I'm doing. Walking outside I see her sitting in one of them long ass pool chairs with her legs crossed, hands in her lap and staring straight ahead.
     Not wanting to push her boundaries I sat on the chair next to her waiting until she started speaking, "I feel lost. The last time I enjoyed sex with a man was two years ago and for it to be anal sex is even more crazy." Taking a deep breath she continues, "You know you were right about my control. Cy doesn't realize that I've always been the masculine one between us but sometimes I just wanna be soft, yet you noticed it almost immediately. How?"
      "Certain signs are just recognizable if you know what you're looking for. My cousin was just like you, her mom forced her to basically be second in charge of the house so she dealt with a lot of masculine tendencies, where as her brothers didn't do shit but get babied. It wasn't until she got older and had a severe mental breakdown that we noticed how bad it was."  I said staring off into space think of Alori.
      "Do you think I'll become that bad?"
      "Not if you're aware of how it's holding you back. You're smart Pyn and very self aware it seems." I say looking at her.
        "I'll work on it. Maybe adding a third wouldn't be so bad, but I don't want a unicorn at all, I get too attached for shit like that."
       "Yeah and ain't no man just gone wanna fuck on y'all and leave it at that. Remember everybody's wiring ain't the same."
       "So what does that say about you?"
       "It means some of my wires not even connected. All you need to focus on is your relationship with Cy tho. Now let's go before you stress the fuck outta her." Making her chuckle she stuck her hand out needing help. "Girl now you know youn need no damn help up."
       Cutting her eyes at me, "Well my sore ass begs to differ." Shit forgot about that. "Let's hug it out, I'm not mad at you and you actually might be coo." Smiling I bring her into my arms.
          "You so little I just wanna pick you up."
        "And you're done." She stepped away and walked right back inside making me watch her ass as she walked away.
"Damn. I'm mad I didn't even get to enjoy it." Shaking my head and making sure I wasn't bricked up I went back inside to loud voices.
"All I'm saying is if you use a strap on you're not a lesbian. You like dick still." Entering the kitchen I see Chavo leaning against the counter with his arm crossed and frowning. Looking around I see Cy throw her hands up and Trey looking lost.
"But it's not real so how she like dick? I'm lost." Like I said he looked lost.
"I'll explain it later bestie." Cy tried to whisper, key word is tried.
"Why the fuck does it matter? You still wouldn't be fucking." Of course he done pissed Espyn off in two seconds, I'm gone sit this one out unless it becomes too much.
"I just want bitches to stop claiming lesbian knowing whole time they want dick really."
Pyn throws her head back laughing in a creepy way, "First let's watch our mouths cause bitches is crazy like I won't throw this knife at you." Making her girlfriend and my brother step back. "Secondly being a lesbian or being with a woman as another woman doesn't mean we don't like penetration. Lesbians don't like MEN, not that they don't like penetration. If they're still a women that's what matters. Third stop speaking on shit you're not educated on or even mildly interested in so you can be educated."
"BITCH I wish you would thro-" and just like that a knife flew across the kitchen barely missing that niggas head and only cause he moved.
"Ight now let's all just relax and calm down." I said going to stand in front of Pyn making sure she ain't had shit else. "You stop throwing shit, and nigga stop being disrespectful."
"I won't throw nothing else as long as he watch his mouth. Whatever or whoever he used to I'm not her."
"Man Ion care bout none of that shit this bitch just thre-" And just like that a pan flew across the room smacking him dead in his shit.
"Say bitch again. I dare you." This time it was Cy. Looking over at her, she has a firm grip on another pan. Treys silly lost ass is just sitting here clutching his chest mouth opened.
"Nah fuck that BITCH come outside. YOUN KNOW HOW TO WATCH YA FUCKIN MOUTH. COME THE FUCK OUTSIDE." And with that being said Espyn took her shoes off and tied her hair up waking to the backyard.
I had to diffuse this shit quick. "Nah we not doing none of that shit. Chill out both of y'all. I just told you to stop being disrespectful nigga. Why is that shit so hard." Pyn said fuck me I guess and kept walking. "Pyn don't go out that door." It's definitely fuck me I guess cause her ass went right the fuck outta it with everybody following behind her. "ESPYN!" Making her snap her head towards me with me tears in her eyes. "Calm down Ight. I'm about to talk to him but I need you to calm down so I can." Making her walk towards me.
"Ah ha that's right get that bitch in check." And just like that she turned and ran tackling his ass to the dirt and punching him in his shit. He probably got off a few good punches but Pyn wasn't letting up. Once I seen the blood I knew I had to stop her ass.
"Okay baby you got him." I said trying to remove her from him but she had a grip on his head so every time I pulled her she pulled him. At this point dragging his ass. "Y'all come get her hands off him!" These two niggas right here is stressful, like no fucking help. "Hurry up bruh." They both came over and each got a hand off of him. "Pyn baby I need you to calm down you got blood on you." Carrying her towards the house I have her back against my chest forgetting she had legs because as soon as the opportunity presented itself she kicked him center of the face.
"Now I'm calm." She said smiling up at me with a bloody mouth and blood running from her lip. Yeah I don't think her wires are all connected either.

Their Journey जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें