𝓔𝓼𝓹𝔂𝓷 𝓞𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪 𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂

Seeing her in this position has cum running down my legs and I haven't even touched myself. If she thinks this a one time thing she's out of her fucking mind. I honestly wasn't even planning on restraining her ass but she wouldn't stop moving. Leaving her there I go back to my closest and pull out another bag, time for the real shit. It's crazy how the universe works I bought all these toys last week just cause I didn't know what was going to happen on this bus. Stay ready and youn gotta get ready.
      Grabbing a rose vibrator, two rose anal plugs  and an 9 inch duo strap.  I go back towards the bed placing every thing next to her without it touching her. The first thing I do is step in the harness moaning as I work it inside of me. Making sure it's secured properly I try to decide which plug to use on her. Fuck it let me get it wet first, bending over I run my tongue from her pussy to her ass causing her to let out a moan. She taste so fucking sweet, this is definitely happening again.
      I start working my tongue in her ass making her go crazy, I can't tell if it's because of my tongue ring, or she never had her ass ate before or both but I don't really care all that much right now seeing as she's about to cum. I reach over and grab the vibrator turning it on and placing it on her clit. Still eating her ass she starts squirting, but me being me I'm not stopping well at least not until I get her dripping. Keeping the rose in place I reach over grab the smaller anal plug with the beads and slowly start working it inside her.
      Finally getting it into her I ask, "How that feel mamas? You good?"
"Ooooooh yes that shit feels sooo fucking good."
"Good, well seeing as you've had numerous free orgasms you're no longer allowed to cum until I say you can. Got it?"
"How the fuck am I posed to just hold this shit in?" Not liking how she's talking I increase the rose speed to the third setting almost setting her off like a fire a hose again.
Peeping she was about to cum again I removed the rose, "Well since you haven't figured it out I guess I'll help you out."
"Pleeeeeeaaaase I was just about to cum." Hearing her beg just made me want to fuck her even more. Spanking the rose in her ass a few times I turn the rose off and stand up positioning the tip right at her entrance.
"You gone cum when I say you can." Slowly sliding into her I felt the side that was in me on my g-spot causing me to groan. Bottoming out in her I slide back out at the same speed creating a rhythm. Noticing her throw her ass back I speed up to a faster pace both of our orgasms approaching. All that can be heard throughout the bus is our moans, ass clapping and wet pussy. Pure ecstasy is what I'm experiencing right now. Not being able to hold back this first orgasm I put one leg up and start drilling her shit. "You bet not fucking cum yet. You hear me mamas?" Smacking her ass when I don't get a response right away. "You hear me?"
"YEEEEEEEES! I HEAR YOU!" She starts throwing it back harder making sure to put everything into it triggering my orgasm.
"CUUUUUUM MAMAS CUUUUUM!" I bottom out circling my grinding into her prolonging both of our nuts.
"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Sliding out of her I start sucking on her pussy getting the left over cum outta her.
"Damn Mamas yo pussy good as fuck. I think we can get one more outta you." Undoing the spreader bar and releasing her wrist from her ankles. I lay down flat on my back telling her, "I want you to ride this dick Mamas. Remove yo blind fold and come here."
Doing as she was told, she crawled on top of me sinking down looking me in my eyes. Once she was comfortable she started bouncing like crazy. Swiveling and grinding her hips she reached down slightly choking me. Fuck she bout to make me cum already. Pulling her down some I start sucking on her pretty ass titties making her moan louder. Feeling her legs start to shake was her way telling me she was close.
"Don't cum yet. Okay?" I swirl my tongue around her nipple playing with the ring in it going back and forth between each nipple. Making sure to leave some marks along the way. "Mamas I want you to make us cum." And she did just that, she was riding me so fucking good I wasn't going to deny either one of us the pleasure coming to us. "CUM MAMAS", pulling her down kissing her plump ass lips. Squirting on each other, both of us grinding into the other.
"Oh my fucking gawd Ian ever had sex like that before." Cy said collapsing on top of me still feeling the after effects of our orgasms.
"Where the fuck did allat come from anyways?" I ask running my hand up and down her back. "Did you really mean 8 months ago?"
"Yeah I did. You kept talking about the bus and it had me feeling some type of way. I actually became a little depressed thinking about it." She said putting her head in my neck.
"Why youn ever say nothin? We could've been talked about this and had it taken care of."
"Because I'm not gay, or at least I've never thought I was. Hell it took for Winston to damn near fire me for me to end up on this bus."
"Here get up so we can talk." Standing up I go into the bathroom to get some towels for us to clean ourselves with. Coming back in I hand her one and use the other myself. "So what exactly has been going on?"
     Pulling off the sheets and remaking the bed she looked at me, "You just kept talking about how you were leaving and it felt like you were leaving me. Instead of being sad at first I was angry and I couldn't stop talking about it to Winston. So yesterday when I went in for work I noticed that all my shit was packed up on my desk. I asked him wassup and he told me that he wasn't gone allow me to miss the opportunity to be with the person I'm in love with. He told me to quit or he'll fire me, so before I did anything I called you first."
"That's a lot. Ummmm I love you but I can say I'm not in love with you. I've never really thought of being with you romantically. I've been wanting to fuck the shit outta you," I started saying as both of us slipped into the bed, Cy laying on my chest and me wrapping my arms around her. "I'm not saying we can't explore that side of shit cause we can but I just need you to be coo with the fact that my feelings ain't reached yours yet. Plus how I know yo ass wanna be with me? How I know this ain't some bi-curious ass phase you got going on?"
"It's not, on granny it's not. I just know after seeing you today talk to that girl ion want you fucking with no other woman, just me. So I'm not saying let's make a decision tonight but at least it's in the air."
Looking down I grab her face kissing her, "Consider the decision made. Just don't make me regret this. I can't lose a girlfriend and my bestfriend. I won't be able to handle that shit."
"I promise." Pecking my lips she laid back down on my chest and we drifted off to sleep thinking about our new journey.