𝓔𝓼𝓹𝔂𝓷 𝓞𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪 𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂

Waking up the first thing I notice was I'm in my own bed, the second thing is I have no clothes on and third is that Cypress is equally as naked and in the bed next to me sleeping. Easing out the bed I head to the bathroom but before I can make it I notice someone on the couch sleeping. Upon further inspection, I notice it's Kai. Fuck is he doing here? Standing there with my hands on my hips I try and figure out how I'm going to address the situation.
           "How's Daddy's Brat doing?" If I had on panties they'd be flooded. I didn't even see him open his eyes.
         Wait did his ass just call me a Brat? Did he just say Daddy's Brat at that? "Huh?" I'm lost.
       Standing up stretching almost hitting the roof, "I said how's Daddy's Brat? When we pulled up to drop off Princess you was outside sleeping in the grass and I carried you inside. Cy told me you was gone be bothered but Ian care. Well at least not until I knew you was good." That just made me see him in a better light. Crossing his arms he looked me in my eyes, "So how are you?"
        "I'm better than when I left. A lot better. I feel like the weight of what happened during Mamas tattoo session is trying to sit on my chest and weigh me down but I'm not letting it." He moves closer to me taking his jacket off and putting it on me so I'm not just ass naked.
       "Come sit down and talk to me." He says moving us to the couch. "Nothing happened during that session except a conversation and some restraint."  He placed my legs on his lap and started massaging my feet. "You got some cute lil fat feet."
        Blush, that's what this man just made me do with his little white lie, "Anyways what was the conversation about?" I throw my head back enjoying my massage.
       "Before I tell you, let me ask you a question. How do you feel about me? Honestly." Silence is all that could be heard. How do I feel bout Kai honestly?
         Before I speak, I think. If this was a few years ago I would've been like let's all try and make this work but now Ion know. He's something I didn't know I needed until I got it. He's kinda like a drug. I feel like I need a dose of him all the time to stay on my high but just like drugs that's never good for you. You become addicted and fast. I feel like I shouldn't want him but I do, but sexually Ion really know him outside of the low energy interactions we had and the sex. Ion want no unicorn though I know that much.
       Plus he deserves to be treated like a human being with feelings. We can't just use him for sex no matter how addictive he is. Even outside of sex he's something I want. It's something about the way he takes command. He has a natural authoritative air around him. Delu-lu-lu is what you can call Espyn Odessa Holiday from now on cause it's just not making sense. AT ALL.
      "One thing I've always said was if I did decide to to do a throuple it'll have to be done at the beginning of the relationship so nobody feels as if they're imposing or not as important. But I also said that I left that idea a long time ago." I say looking at him. "I still feel a way about how the whole situation is playing out but I can't sit here and lie and say I don't feel an attraction towards you. Or act like I don't notice Cypress' attraction to you. I want you but I feel like I shouldn't." There I said it.
      His hands move up to my calfs causing a low moan to leave my lips, "What if I told you I wasn't gone let you go fuck another man if it wasn't me?" The fuck is this nigga on? Pulling my legs back towards me I look at him. "Before you start that mouth of yours, I'm talking about courting y'all before y'all give the next nigga a chance." Oh okay fuck he thought.
        "How is that gone work with us traveling and you going back home soon?" I look at him waiting for his plan since his ass think he run shit.
          "Well one I can extend my trip one more day or we can pick a new city to go to and do multiple dates that way. Cause if you was gone include somebody else how was you gone do that with them?" He got me there. "Oh okay. This why you're my Brat. Just be waiting for a reason to be difficult."  Rolling my eyes I think about what he just said.
      "Well we would need to discuss this with Cy before anything."
       "Actually Princess and you might need to have a few discussions about what it is y'all really want." How he came up with these nicknames I don't know but Ian fuckin with it. "Matter of fact we can have a group discussion in the morning and go from there. Until then let's get you back in the bed so we can be well rested for the morning." Standing up he picked me up walking towards the back.
         "Wait let me pee first and you're not getting in our bed with them outside clothes on so I hope you got on boxers." He puts me down in front of the bathroom and I go in and do my thing. Coming out I see him neatly folding his clothes and putting them on a shelf. Making me hang his jacket up while grabbing a shirt for myself. "Come on let's go to bed." Getting in the middle of the both of them I get comfortable with Mamas spooning me from behind and my face in Kai's chest with his arms wrapping around me too.
       Do I really think this is even a good idea or am I just dickmatized and feeding into the temptation? Like are these even my emotions or am I just being a people pleaser again? I know this is what Cypress wants, I can see it in her eyes. As far as Kai I think back to when he said his wires ain't all connected, like is this even something I can really deal with? Dissociative identity disorder ain't shit to be played with. Three completely different people essentially. Can I be in a relationship with four fucking people? No I can't.
             In the morning I'll let them both know I can't do it. It's too many of him and she don't know how to stop sucking dick. "Go to bed Brat." Closing my eyes I vow to let them both know we can't be together when we wake up.