𝓒𝔂𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓪é 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓻

Waking up I realized we switched positions throughout the night. Both of us were on our stomachs the only difference is her leg was up like a regular person while I was almost hanging off the bed with my legs thrown over her body. Chuckling to myself I got up to start the morning process.
       Sparking a wood I started making our breakfast and tea. Realizing I have this new found energy I start to think back to last night. She really fucked the shit outta me I wasn't expecting that shit. I honestly thought it would be the other way around but damn I'm not complaining. I'll slut her out one of these days. My shit started tingling just thinking about it. Ian ever did no shit like that before I knew she was into it but damn I still wasn't expecting to do it with her. And then the fact that she really agreed to be with me I'm hype as fuck right now.
      After everything is done I plate it up and carry it to the bed. Shaking her body I try and be nice, "Ohhhh Pyn wake up I made you food and tea." Swatting my hand away she groaned, yeah no she got me fucked up. "Wake ya ass up and eat this damn food and drink this tea fore it get cold and shit." I say slapping her ass.
       Turning over rubbing her ass, she looked at me. "Damn baby, that shit hurt why you do it that hard?"
      "Cause you wasn't waking up and I made you breakfast in bed." Smiling to myself hearing what she called me I hand her her plate and tea then going back into the kitchen to grab mine and climbing into the bed with her. 
      "Thank you." Grabbing my face she kissed me.
      "Morning breath and all huh? No fucks given." I say cheesing eating my food.
      "Girl shut the fuck up and eat. If my breath smell like anything it's you." Blushing my ass off not being able to respond I go back to eating my food. "Yeah mute mouth like I thought."
      "Ight now don't get besides ya self." Holding up my hand looking at her causing her to laugh like something was funny. "We really doing this? We gone be together fa real?"
      "Yeah now finish ya food so we can head down to the falls for the day. I got something I wanna show you." Finishing up our food, we quickly get ready not wanting to waste much time. Making sure Aries was well fed before we left. "You ready for this?" I nodded and walked to the door.