𝓔𝓼𝓹𝔂𝓷 𝓞𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪 𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂

Kai carried me back into the room sitting me on the bathroom counter. Am I mad? Ehh somewhat I guess. Only because I prided myself in no longer fighting people but that bitch word is something vicious.
      "Espyn why don't you like to listen?" He said pouring peroxide over my knuckles. Damn see this what I don't like. People acting like they know you and shit.
      "Kai I don't have to listen to you." I said rolling my eyes. In that moment Mamas came in with her arms folded.
       "You may not have to listen to him but you definitely have to listen to me." Smacking my lips I look off to the side. "Aht aht, now I know I didn't say nothing when you stormed your ass outside but that's also because I knew you was too far gone and I wasn't gone get fucking hit by yo ass, but Pyn baby you know your health don't allow for that shit." She got me there.
        "I know Mamas but that word is such a fucking trigger and you know it. I shouldn't have let that little ass boy get to me. I know better." I know my back about to be fucked up along with my hip.
     "I thought you had that temper under control after all these years but I guess it still exists." I never said it went away I just said I was working on it. I chose to keep quite though, wasn't no point in even arguing, I shouldn't have let it get that far.
       "Ion even wanna do the tattoo no more. Take me to my dog please. I need to realign my chakras and do some damn meditation." Getting up off the counter, "Thank you for cleaning me up, and next time we meet hopefully it's less eventful."
         "Well I still want a tattoo even it's not that one. So I'll probably just stay here and come back to the bus later." Trying not to think too much on what just came out her mouth I just nod my head and hop off the counter.
        "Well Kai you got my number, hit me when you get back to ya city we might come down for the back piece." I'm trying to hide the attitude that's starting to form. "Mamas give me a kiss I'll ask Trey to take me home." Pecking her lips I walk out the bathroom leaving them both in there. Probably not the smartest idea but I really don't care I just wanna go home and be alone. I got cheated on and I had to fight all within the past 24 hours, I'm drained.
           Walking into the kitchen I go to find Trey but I only find Chavo. Rolling my eyes I decide to walk around the house looking for him. Going upstairs I find him passed out in a bed butt ass naked. "Whew we gone have to wax that ass one of these days cause that ain't cute." Going back downstairs I grab all my stuff deciding to just order an Uber and wait outside, luckily the Uber was only two minutes away so I didn't have to wait that long.
I can't even express how happy I am to be going back home, alone. Don't get me wrong I love Cypress but right now I need to be alone. Do I forgive her already? No. Do I trust that nothing will happen between the two during this appointment? No. She's never been with a woman before me, ion even know why my dumbass thought she was gone be coo with just me. I guess I'm just more disappointed and hurt than angry.
Arriving to the house I grab everything and head inside. Aries is waiting at the door and runs past me once he realizes it's me. "Yeah I know babes you gotta use the bathroom." Leaving the door open I put everything away and change into something more yoga appropriate. "Should I smoke first or no? Nah I'll take a few caps though and then I'll go back out." Doing exactly that, I take about six, refill my child's food and water and make me some noodles real quick. At some point my baby came back inside and laid down guess he's not hungry yet.
Finishing my food I grab a jar of moon water, my pen, paper, torch and sage. Going outside barefoot I lay my mat out placing my crystals in a circle around my body. Using the sage I cleanse myself, my set up and anything that is around me during this time. Sitting in the circle I drink some of the water taking three deep breaths I feel my trip starting.
In this moment I release all the stress, all the tension, just everything that could be weighing me down or triggering. I focus on the blades of the grass blowing past each other, the sun beaming down on me coating me in natures warm blanket.
Once you realize everything around you is recycled energy you tend to try to only absorb and put out positive energy. Joining the collective consciousness I drift away letting the trip take me away. I don't even remember going back inside.