𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓐𝓴𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓸 𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓪

After finally, getting my all shit together, we left the convention. Sitting in the van Pyn started pulling up AirBnBs near them while Trey drove us towards where they were staying.
"What about this one? It has three bedrooms two out the three have king size beds while the last one has a queen, a pool and hot tub, a den, four bathrooms, upstairs and downstairs, full size kitchen. Plus more but I like it." She said handing me her phone making me swipe through the pictures. Not even gone lie this is nice, nothing too crazy but not where I won't be comfortable. Each room has its own bathroom too, yeah that's clutch as fuck. Especially cause my brother and Chavo gone want to stay too.
"Gone head airdrop that to me so I can book it. How far is this from where y'all staying?" I responded picking up my phone turning the air drop on.
"Wait which one is yours? Uziah or Akailo?" She asked looking genuinely confused.
      "Akailo is me, Uziah is ya bestie over here." I responded tilting my head towards him. Within about two seconds my phone vibrated indicating she sent it to me. Not wanting it to get booked before me I started inputting my information in. Making sure I select five guest just in case they start tripping if they see Cy and Pyn there all day or something. You know how them niggas be on there.   "Here's the address see how far that is from where y'all staying." I hand my phone to the back.
       I'm guessing one of them grabbed it cause next thing I hear is Cy saying, "It's only 15 minutes away from there. Not too bad." She hands it back.
      "Well we gone drop y'all off first then we gone go and check in." They both agreed that was fine. Leaning back in my seat I turned the radio up and started dozing off to the sound of Rod Wave.

===

      What felt like 15 minutes was really a little over an hour cause next thing I know I'm getting woken by the women telling me bye.
      "Wait y'all really living on a bus fr?" Trey said before they could get all the way out the car.
       "I mean if he wasn't sleeping we was gone invite y'all in. We could've smoked or something." Cy said looking at me.
       "Nah we good come on bro let's go." I said getting out following the women.
       "Y'all not gone try and kill us right? Cause ion got no kids yet but I do want a family when I'm done with these hoes." Man here this nigga go.
       Pyn started dying I'm talking holding her stomach dying, "Nah you coo just don't start screaming when I open this door." Hol up, what's behind this door?
Well it didn't take long for her to answer my question but when she did all you seen was a big black body come off the bus. Awh hell nah they ain't say they had a motherfucking dog. Lowkey always had a phobia of dogs. "Aries sit. I want you to meet my new friends, I want you to get used to their smells." Bro put his hand out first and all Aries did was smell it and let Trey pat his head. Next I held my hand out thinking he'd do the same but instead her started rubbing his head against my leg whining.
"Hmph that's a first for Aries. He don't really take to new people but you should pet him to stop the whining." Cy said then walking onto the bus with Pyn in tow.
I took their advice and he calmed down immediately, "Well shit Foe scared of dogs so this a first for him too."
"Why don't you like dogs?" Came Pyn's soft voice.
"Was attacked by like four pits as a kid while this dumb ass and Chavo ran off and left me." A mug taking over my face as thought back to that day.
"Pyn I'd fuck yo ass up if you did some shit like that." Cy sounding real aggressive I thought that was a Pyn trait.
"Now Mamas we both know if anything I'm urging you to run and I'll take the attack, I always put you first." Bestfriends turned lovers fa sho.
"PERIOD!" Trey's ass always ruining the moment.
"Something wrong with yo ass deadass, but welcome to mi casa." Pyn said throwing her arms wide.
"This shit nice as the fuck, can I look around?" Why is his ass so nosey.
"Yeah just don't go looking too hard who knows what you'll find." They be in here fucking.
"Y'all be in here fucking fucking huh?"
"Mind the business that pays you cause this ain't that." Pyn says picking up an already rolled up wood and sparking up while Cy sits on her lap.
"So how old is y'all?" Cy asked.
"I'm 28 and dumbass back there is 26. What about y'all two?"
"We're both 25 but Pyn older. By a couple months or whatever."
          "Oh shit that means yo shit just passed?"
          "Yeah it was June 25th."
         "Y'all some freaks, whatchu be doing with that ring light? Y'all got some toys Ian even seen before."
        "Boy get out they shit, my bad y'all he a lil touched, come hit the weed nigga shit." He came running back to the front cheesing his ass off plopping next to me on the couch just looking at them. "Pyn when's your birthday?"
     "October 13th, fucking hate it honestly."
     "Two freaky ass signs that's why that closet look like that." Either I dropped his ass on his head or our parents did.
       "Mind the business that pays you, cause that ain't it." Gotta be her phrase.
        "Yeah yeah yeah this motherfucka nice tho, you got that big ass bed, full size shower, two full closets and a toilet. Only thing y'all missing is a kitchen." His head on a swivel as he kept talking.
        "We're in the kitchen technically, just go push that board into the wall and you got a full stove and oven and the refrigerator is right there." Cy said.
       "Damn this nice as hell for real." I say getting up stretching. "Well let me get y'all numbers so we can plan this tattoo time out, I'm even more sleepy than I was before after them two woods."
        We all exchanged numbers and of course bro just had to get his new bestfriends number. I hugged both women goodbye and made sure I rubbed Aries head on the way out. First dog I really fuck with since that shit happened, he's scary but calm. Must've been Pyn's dog act just like her ass.
        "They fine as hell, and they got them natural bodies on em. Too bad they my new bestfriends cause I'd fasho be trying to fuck em both."
"Nigga hush sound sick as hell. They ain't here to please ya fantasy or whatever you got going on."
"You must want em or something? I seen how y'all was up there chillin and smokin, thought ya ass was slick asking for them numbers too."
"Bro I basically got cussed out the first time I met them for not being professional. Ion know about you but Pyn ain't about to be on my ass."
"Whipped and ain't even got no pussy." Choosing to ignore his dumb ass I look out the window and think back to the two beautiful women we just left. Cy got like a bratty but fun personality, whereas Pyn got the witty and charming personality. They both got a mouth on them too. Their little dynamic is coo, was my last thought when we pulled up to the b&b.
       Getting out the car I go through the no contact check in process. Once in the house I went straight to the room I wanted, the one on the bottom floor. Jacuzzi tub, standing shower with a bench, half a living room so I can set up the chair and it got a projector.     
       Setting my stuff down I disinfect the room making sure the bed was straight so when I get out the shower I don't have anything to do. Afterwards I grabbed everything I needed and went to the shower turning the water on the hottest setting. This shit feel good can't even lie. Turning the pressure on the water up I just let the water run down my head and face. Feeling the tension release from my body I continue on with my shower. Getting out, I oil my body down and get straight into the bed.
       It felt like an hour of pure tossing and turning I just couldn't sleep. Opening my eyes I pick up my phone I see it's 9:57 pm and I also notice Trey text me saying he went out with some real freak hoes that's gone do something strange for a lil piece of change from the expo. His words not mine. Shaking my head I sit up stretching and decided to text my clients. Not knowing which one to text I decided to just add us all in a group chat.
It's Forrest what time was y'all thinking of coming tomorrow?
       Not even 2 minutes went by before they started responding.
  𝑰𝒔 𝟏𝟎 𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚? 𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆.

      𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

      Because I'm a grown ass man and I decided when I wanna go to sleep and when I wanna wake up. And Cy yeah that works for me.

𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑔𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝐺𝑅𝑂𝑊𝑁 𝐴𝑆𝑆 𝑀𝐴𝑁

𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 🙄

𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑀𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑠

Noted, why y'all up tho? Bored or something?

𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝒘𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕.

      I can't sleep so let's do something, it don't even gotta be nothing major we can be on some chill shit.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑢𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒?

       Nah I'll just come get y'all. I'm getting ready now should be there in about 30.
            𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔?
       Just know we on some chill shit cause ion got no plans I just know my brother left me and y'all the only two people that I know out here and y'all a vibe so far
         𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑢𝑠, 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑢𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑒 😘
       Man get ready I'm about to be on my way.
        Something really wrong with that girl why she always got some slick shit to say. You would think it'll be Cy with the smart ass mouth but nah Pyn got that shit on lock. Throwing on some shorts and a hoodie, I slide on my slides and head out the door.
     Driving over there in silence I try to come up with something for us to do but I keep coming up short. I said a chill night so what's chill to do in Vegas? Pulling up to the bus I get out and knock, my parents raised me correctly.
      "Did you come up with something?" Cy asked opening the door.
      Before I could answer you heard a small whisper from the left of me, "Probably not."
    "Actually I didn't cause ion know what y'all consider chill."
     "Well Pyn got hella games on this bus, you tryna just gave a game night at the house?"
     "Shit I'm down for that, I got some weed too."
     "Don't worry about none of that, we got everything you need. You do the magical plants?"
     "Nah I don't, I've been curious but ion know."
    "Well you doing them tonight!" Pyn came out with a box with games, ziplock bags, and a portable bar. She trying to get drunk.
      "Uhhh hol up, fuck type of time y'all on?"
      "Well this is what we was doing before you text us, or at least about to do, we just including you now." Not knowing how to respond to that I just stood my the door petting Aries waiting for these two to be done. Looking down at my phone I see Chavo about to land in the next couple of hours so I send him the lo for the B&B. Hearing Cy's voice I looked at her giving my full attention, "Do you mind if we bring him? If not that's coo too, we can just lock the bus up."
      "Nah ion mind but ion know if they accept animals at the B&B. So I'd say keep him here that way he can watch the bus too."
       "Ight that's fine, Aries we'll be back hold down the fort you already ate and used the bathroom so you should be good." Pyn said giving him some love before we walked out.
Once the doors closed Cy opened her mouth and said, "It's about to be a night for sure." Looking in the rear view mirror I see Pyn roll her eyes. And all I could think to myself is, I really don't know these women 𝘈𝘩𝘩𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰?