𝓒𝔂𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓪é 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓻

Damn them fucking kush comas be no joke. Sitting up I notice I'm not in the bed by myself and the suns setting. Not wanting to ever miss this sight I grab my camera snapping a few photos of the sunset and a few of Pyn in front of the picture window with the sunset behind her. After getting my fill I shake her a little to wake up her up.
      She flutters her eyes open after a few seconds, "Yes Cy? Just cause you're up now doesn't mean  I need to be up too." I laugh and look out the window. She notices and follows my line of vision making her get up fast. Pulling out a wooden box like the one from the table she turns to me and hands me a wood to spark. "I grabbed it before I locked up and came back here with you. I knew we would wake up and smoke at some point."
      See shit like this makes me see her more and more. She's not a smoker unless I'm around, shrooms is her thing. Hence why Mal left us two pounds of them bitches. Looking out the picture window I can't help but to thank Winston's ass. He may of had me fucked up this morning but I would've been shitty missing out on this with her.
      "Whatchu thinking bout Cy?"
      " That I really almost missed out on seeing shit like this. But damn can you blame me? Black people don't do no shit like this for real for real, well at least not any of the ones I know."
      "Yeah what made you change your mind anyways you never told me?"
"I'll tell you the story some day but as of now just know somebody pushed my boundaries this morning."
"Well damn bitch why youn say that, you know I'd kill anybody for you." She said looking into my eyes. I know she always says it but looking into her eyes I knew in that exact moment if anything were to happen to me she meant that statement a hundred percent.
"Calm down damn lol I'm good. This better than being left in whack ass Seattle." Once the wood was done I got up off the bed. "Now come show me how we finna eat in this bitch."
      "It's a full kitchen how else do you think we gone eat? But anyways the salmon is in the oven, macaroni is in the warmer and the string beans in the oven too."
      "Damn bitch you cooked all this? How long was I sleep for? Why youn wake me up?"
      "Didn't have a reason to. But it was only a hour drive from yo house here the rest of the time I cooked just got done like an hour ago. Came back here and took a nap." She said shrugging her shoulders.
      "Well damn guess I'm on dishes tonight. Come on let's eat so we can watch a movie tonight. Wait how we gone watch movies we gotta bring out the laptop?"
      By this point she's cracking up like wheezing. Her ass is definitely high cause shit ain't the fucking funny. "Yo ass did not explore this bus at all when you was back there huh?" She still laughing.
      "Bitch ain't shit that got damn funny." I say rolling my eyes, which in turn made her laugh harder. By this point it was contagious so I start chuckling at her goofy self.
      "I installed a projector we just lay down and look at the ceiling." She had made both of our plates already. Shit smelled so good she deserve some head. "Where you wanna eat at?" I nodded to the table. As she walked in front of me I couldn't help but stare at her ass jiggling. Sitting down she sat my plate in front of me filled up Aries bowl of water and pulled his food out the fridge. In a way we kinda ate like a weird ass family, but I like this shit.
      Finishing up our food I tell her to go head and get ready for bed while I wash the dishes. I hear the shower door close she's only in there for ten minutes then she's out and moving towards the room. Fives minutes go by and I hear nothing. "Bitch you good?"
      "Yeah it's just cold as fuck. Had to lay here for a second and heat up. You done with the dishes?"
     "Yeah just finished, can I take a shower right after you or should I wait a little?"
      "Nah you can take one now, just like it to ten minutes max." Going into the shower I start stripping down. I never realized how big this damn shower actually is. Yeah she did her shit with this bus right here. I can't be here wasting time, I gotta come up with a plan to shoot my shot before it's too late. With that last thought I rise and get out the shower.
      "Pyn can you bring me a towel please?" I hear shuffling around so I know she heard me. She knocks on the door, "Come in but be quick it's cold as hell lowkey." I hear her chuckling opening the door cause she said the same shit not too long ago. Once the doors fully open her laughing stoped and if I'm not mistaken I think I heard her breath hitch. Her eyes openly roamed my body I don't even think she even realizes what she's doing. "Ma'am the towel please?" I ask putting my hands on my hips. Her eyes snap to mine while she hands me towel going back to the bed.
      "Definitely shooting my shot." I smirk forgetting about the cold and drying off.