𝓔𝓼𝓹𝔂𝓷 𝓞𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪 𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂

Waking up this morning I look over at Mamas to see her mouth open and drooling. Sliding my arm from under her head I get up and start silently moving around the bus.
"I still got it." I whisper cheesing.
Never the one to forget about Aries I fed him and let him out so we can hit the road peacefully. I make sure all latches are closed and locked up. Making sure nothing is outside on the ground or anything I head back on the bus doing my hygiene and then cutting up some fruit for some bowls. I make a cup of tea with no special ingredient. Plugging Vegas in my GPS I hit the road. Sparking up a wood I embark on this 17 hour drive. Checking the time I see it's about 6:30 meaning we should get there about some time tomorrow in the afternoon. I really gotta start teaching her how to drive.
"Let's see how long I can drive without her waking up." I turn on my chill playlist lowly.
==========================================

About eight hours later, I finally hear movement in the back. I have made about three stops since I first started driving we're no longer in Washington we are actually in Idaho. Once we make it to Nevada, that's when I'll pull over for me to get some sleep but I'm not stopping in no fucking Idaho. The skinheads ain't bout to get us.
"Good morning Pyn," I feel arms wrapped around me and kisses to my neck, "how'd you sleep? Where are we?"
"We're in Idaho right now almost to Nevada. I slept amazing. I'm not gonna ask you how you slept because I seen yo ass droolin, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit you slept real good been driving for 8 hours already." I said chuckling. "You got snacks and a fruit bowl in the fridge."
"Thank you. So you just been driving nonstop you wasn't gone wake me up?" She said going towards the fridge.
"Nah ion got no reason to wake you up. I wore that ass out so I knew you needed that."
"That you definitely did." She responded sitting on the bench with her legs crossed. "Can't believe I been missing the fuck out on allat all these years. We locked in for life I want you to know that." I couldn't even respond I just had to laugh. "Yo ass laughing but I'm dead ass serious. If you ever think another bitch gone get that, you've lost your fucking mind."
"Ight Mamas I hear you. We locked in for life. No other bitch gone have me, just you. Now come give me a kiss." Cy got up coming over to kiss me with a pineapple in her mouth transferring it to me. "Ight now Cy keeping playing we gone be right back in that damn room not making no progress to Vegas." Her ass gone giggle sitting back down.
     Turning the music up some more I notice Mamas pulled out her sketch book and zoned the fuck out. Wonder what she gone draw today. Not even 20 minutes later I hear sirens behind me. Pulling over Cy looks up and looks at me crazy. I shrug my shoulders pushing in the ashtray so they didn't haven any more of a reason to fuck with us.
I grab my license, insurance and registration opening the window next to me seeing her get out the car. When she gets to the window I already know it's about to be some bullshit.
"License, insurance and registration." Quick and to the point. No hey, how you doing. She probably ran my plates and seen it was me and just decided to be a bitch. Handing over my documents she snatched them and walked away.
"Baby we good? Cause why the fuck she snatching shit. Didn't even greet you." Cy said rolling her eyes.
"Mamas you remember I told you about that crazy ass bitch who followed me to Bishop house and fucked my car up cause she thought I was fucking him." I said running my hand down my face.
      "That's the bitch you almost went to jail for?" Nodding my head I look back at her. "Yeah I need my ones with her cause bitch you're a fucking weirdo. This bitch bet not be on no weird shit I swear to god."
      "If she wasn't in uniform I'd tell you to run them shits but time and place Mamas, and this ain't the best for either of those." Melanie's crazy ass came back up to the window.
       "I'm going to ask that you step out the car." Rolling my eyes I did what was asked.
      "See yeah this bitch on some bullshit." Cy mumbled as I walked down the stairs.
      "Do you know why I pulled you over?"
      "No Melanie I don't."
      "First off it's Officer Garcia to you Espyn."
      "Girl why in the actual fuck are you being weird right now? What's the issue cause if you just gone harass me I can tell my girl to record this whole situation so I can report yo goofy ass." I said getting irritated at this point.
      "You were always disrespectful. First you cheated on me and then you said we was never together and I tol-".
      Cutting her off, "Hold the fuck up, stop right there. Wait a minute. You said together? Girl we was never together. We kicked it for a week or two till you showed up at my brothers house thinking I was fucking him. Then you busted out ALL MY GAH DAMN my windows and flattened my tires. ANNNND let's not forget putting sugar IN MY FUCKING GAS TANK! We ain't even fuck for real. All I did was give yo ass some head after we went out one night drunk as fuck and you turned psycho. I told you then I wasn't looking for no relationship and yo ass said you understood but I guess not." Tears started forming in her eyes. "Don't start that crying shit now."
"You said you don't do relationships but you're with her? I was falling in love with you and you didn't even give the chance to fix it. You just said fuck me."
"You damn right cause if you can act crazy like that and we was barely fucking with each other then who knows how else you'd fucking act. Look just give me my paperwork and let me gone about my day. Cause you really disrupting my spirit." She reached in her back pocket and gave me back my documents. "Seek some fucking help." I said getting back on the bus and pulling off.
Laughing hard as hell clutching her stomach Cy spoke, "Baby see I knew that shit was to die for. Got these bitches in different states acting up." Rolling my eyes I just turned the music all the way up and continued driving outta fucking Idaho.