𝓔𝓼𝓹𝔂𝓷 𝓞𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪 𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂

Waking up I've realized that today's the day. I've been saying for a year now that once I've gotten the following that I needed I would become a travel esthetician. I mean shit Seattle has nothing for me here anyways. So I went and bought a full size school bus and gutted it out, I call her the Ecstasy Bus. It's honestly scary picking up and just hitting the road by myself but I usually do everything alone anyways seeing as I only have one friend who's usually busy, no love life and my siblings are scattered everywhere.
Getting up I start my morning hygienic routine while listening to some Frank Ocean can't do anything without music going in the background. In the mist of removing my face mask I notice my music stop playing, looking down I see my bestfriend calling.
"Good morning Cypress, how may I be of service to you on thi-"
"Have you left yet? Bitch please tell me you haven't left yet!" She sounded stressed out.
"Nah I was actually washing my face before my shower, wassup?" I assured her.
"Does the offer still stand?"
"Duh bitch, you know Ian wanna do this shit on my own anyways."
"Okay good when you leaving so I can be ready?"
I can't help but to smile and dance a little, "Well am I picking you up or are you meeting me here? I still have to load up the bus".
"Girl I just quit my job I'm turning around now to go back home and pack. I'm just gone give my car to Malcom and be living this weird ass lifestyle you keep trying to live." I couldn't help but laugh knowing that this was just something I wanted to do after being on tik tok, but I did my research on this shit that's all that matters I ain't just jumping head first into anything.
"Well in that case seeing as it's 7:00 now I should have the bus loaded by 10:00 and I can come get you so we can be on the road by noon. Is that coo?"
"Damn you know I got a lot of shit, let me gone and just call Mal now to help start packing my essentials."
"Ight boo call you when I'm on my way." Hanging up I got a little more pep in my step knowing that I wouldn't be alone on this newfound journey. With my music resuming so do I, making sure I pack up the stuff I need when done using it. This shit bout to be lit just traveling seeing the states, people stay complaining about how ain't shit here to see but there's plenty to see it's just a matter of how much you're willing to do to see it.
This trip is more than just traveling, with my mom and me not getting along and my dad being dead I just need a fresh start. What better way to do that than to travel to see which place I agree with the most. Not wanting my anxiety and depression to keep holding me back it's time to go for it.
I've been so in my head that I didn't even realize I was just about done packing the last minute stuff I needed now it's just time to load it up on the bus.
Losing track of time again, I'm done within 30 minutes looking at the clock I see it's 9:30, "Knowing this drive bout to be long as hell, let me gone head and call IHOP."
After placing our orders I look at my townhouse and say my goodbyes. Getting onto the bus I start it up and look in mirrors as my home grew smaller and smaller until I couldn't see it anymore. I'm definitely onto a new chapter of my life.    Unbeknownst to me this is the chapter that's going to change my entire life.