! Author's Note !

Hello! Kaida here.

After approximately 2 months of my last update on HT, and most of the days that I've abandoned most of my socials into studying for SPM - I'm finally ready to update the fanfic, except one thing.

For the last few months, I have been falling out of love for Sonic and have been indulging the most randomness thing I could pick up from the media. As you may know, I have been drawing and hyper fixating on Sonic for two years in a row, and believe it or not - that was one of the longest times I could ever be interested in a piece of media. Most of the time it just lasted months or even a year for the longest, but Sonic stayed the longest to me - which is still surprising me to this day.

Likewise, as I was saying; overtime I began to lose my interest in Sonic, and I am still unsure if I should abandon the fanfic and finish it like I promised I would. Trust me, there's a lot I have in store and wanted to show you guys - the ending, the character designs and the silly ideas I came up with this AU - but it isn't the same now that my mind is completely on a whole new place that was making me to focus more on human anatomy and creating my OCs.

I have been drawing humans and practicing realism in everything I can to pursue my dream career, which is to be a cartoonist/drawing comics for a living, and in the process, my will and encouragement to update the fanfic falls out of love from me. Look, I know how it feels for a fanfic to be left and updated for days, months and even years if I didn't tell you all this, but I'll try to invest in Sonic a bit more with the best I can.

And that is, to rewrite the whole plot. You see - I've been reading a lot of books and have been enhancing a bit of my vocabulary for the past few days, and I've seen a lot, and I mean A LOT of flaws in my writing for HT. Not only did it make me cringe for how baby writer Kaida thought everything I wrote was okay, but the plot wasn't making sense either. I've listened to all the critiques and comments, and I must say that they were really effective. I could see how much I was lacking in writing and the things I have to improve there and then.

Not only that, my schedule is also a mess. I'm not even 16 anymore when I first wrote HT - I'm 18 now. I'm not free as I was before and not even allowed to be on my computer all the time to write. I have to help my mom in her work, her business and taking care of my younger sisters in elementary. My older sister will be getting her new internship, and I'm still waiting for my SPM results next year. I don't know how much I could keep creating given my lack of time into spending most of my time on writing, drawing and creating animatics at the same time. Hell, my parents don't even know my art account and the things I do on the Internet. I have been running, creating multiple art accounts just to avoid her grasp every year of my life - and even now, I'm not sure if I'm truly free. Free from her life, and free from anything that has been holding me down since childhood. I'm still inexperienced in everything I do, and I still need guidance despite how old I am now.

With that being said, I hope all of you understand what I'm going through right now. In conclusion, I will be making a whole new advanced plot for HT - along with the plot line and interaction between characters. I'm not sure if I could fully draw all of those scenes on time. Maybe while I was writing, I would only update the story and not draw at all. Because I don't have enough time for that.

But if I do, I'll try my best to. I love writing, and I love drawing equally. I enjoyed and appreciated every love and support that you all have given to me, and how I wish to repay it all - if only I knew. For the next few months, I could finally open my bank account soon and take commissions! I was also planning on selling commissioned works on multiple items, such as tote bags, mugs or any of the sort on my country's local online shop, Shoppee.

I still haven't figured out how to deliver or pay overseas yet for the commissioned items,, but once I do, I'll make sure to announce it. :3

That's all! Byeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 

(oh and ill make a new story for the rewrite. this one will be abandoned for a while as it will still become the base of the storyline for the rewrite. think of this as a archived ver <3 )