𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 | 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙠

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧十三hope ur ok

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
十三
hope ur ok

'cause i love you and i hope that you're okay

hope ur ok | olivia rodrigo
02:38 ───────────●───── 04:17

⇆              ↻   ◁ 𝕀𝕀 ▷   ↺              ♡

Days after the Painted Lady incident, the gaang traveled to multiple locations, first was a village in the south, where Sokka had undergone sword training, and now they were currently at a camp in the mountains near a lake.

Sokka had began to doubt himself after the gaang had stopped a meteor crash from burning down a village.

Vivi thought it was ridiculous that he thought he was useless, considering he's the one that's coming up with the invasion plan.

He might not be a bender, but he's definitely the smartest member on the team.

Without him, they would've never know about the eclipse, Aang might be the avatar, but Sokka is just as useful as Aang is.

we fell out
˖ ݁𖥔.☁︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖
of touch

Ever since Zuko had hired the assassin, he felt his heart beating way more rapidly than usual. He was absolutely terrified that he was going to hurt Vivi, and he was unable to sleep because of it.

Regret started to fill his body. He thought to himself how he should've just gone and did it himself.

That way he would know that the job was done and that Vivi was safe.

He knew he wasn't going to get any sleep this weekend either, since his father was sending him and Azula to Ember Island.

He didn't want to go, especially since he didn't want to be with Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee the entire weekend.

And since he had promised Vivi that he was going to take her there one day.

So he knew that he was just going to be feeling even more guilty and regretful while they were there.

don't know if i'll
˖ ݁𖥔.☁︎.𖥔 ݁ ˖
see you again

While they were on Ember Island, Azula had talked a guy into inviting them to a party, which annoyed Zuko more than he already was.

Having to go out and spend time with people, especially people he didn't even know was absolute torture to him.

"I'm bored," Mai yawned.