𝙨𝙞𝙭 | 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣

𝐬𝐢𝐱六 it will rainand just like the clouds my eyes will do the same, if you walk away

𝐬𝐢𝐱

it will rain
and just like the clouds my eyes will do the same, if you walk away

it will rain | bruno mars
02:38 ───────────●───── 04:17

                 𝕀𝕀                 

Vivi was successfully able to find the avatar's address after asking a few locals in the upper ring. She went up the steps of their house and knocked on the door. The door opened to a blue eyed girl, "Hi?"

"Hi, is this the avatar's place?" Vivi asked.

"Yes."

Vivi looked around to make sure there were no dai li agents before looking back at the girl, "Can I come in? It's important."

The girl looked around awkwardly, "Sure."

Vivi then stepped inside the house and closed the door behind her. She saw the avatar and another boy and girl sitting on the ground in the living room.

"I'm Vivi, Princess of the Earth Kingdom," she introduced herself.

They all widened their eyes, freezing for a few seconds. "Oh, honor to meet you your highness," the avatar bowed.

"It's okay you don't have to do that," Vivi chuckled.

"Well I'm Katara, this is Aang," she pointed to the avatar, "and this is my brother Sokka and Toph."

"Nice to meet you all," she bowed back at them, "listen, I'm not supposed to be here. I'm actually not supposed to leave the palace unsupervised at all but I needed to ask you guys something."

They all stared at her waiting for her to ask. "I overheard you wanted to speak to my cousin at Bosco's party. Then I saw you get taken away by one of the dai li agents," she looked at Katara.

"What happened that night? Why do you want to speak to my cousin?"

Aang stepped forward, "Well we wanted to speak to the king about a solar eclipse. This summer. It'll be the perfect time to take out the fire nation."

Vivi lowered her eyebrows in disappointment, "So it is true?"

"What do you mean?," Sokka raised his right eyebrow.

"I've been sneaking out of the palace for almost two months now and one of my friends just told me about the war just last night."