𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 | 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮

𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞三like crazyi wanna stay in this dream

𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

like crazy
i wanna stay in this dream

   like crazy | jimin
02:38 ───────────●───── 03:32

                 𝕀𝕀                 

Bora had finally found out why the avatar was in the city, so she was desperately looking for Vivi around the palace. She went over to her room and knocked, "Vivi?"

Vivi then opened the door, "What's wrong?"

Bora excitedly smiled and entered her room, closing the door behind her, "I found out why the avatar is in Ba Sing Se."

She continued, "He's lost his pet bison, and supposedly the bison is somewhere in the city," she handed Vivi a poster that showed a drawing of the bison, whose name was Appa.

"But then why did that guy that was with him ask to speak to Kuei? I also saw some girl that was with them get taken by the dai li that night."

Bora looked at her with a nervous look on her face, "Umm.. I'm not sure."

Vivi knew she knew something but she brushed it off anyway, "Alright, well, thank you." Bora nodded and bowed before exiting her room.

Sure, Vivi was being kinda nosy, but after everything she has seen happening in the lower ring, she knew something was up and that the palace staff weren't telling them everything they needed to know. She hated how people treated her and Kuei, like they couldn't take care of themselves.

She felt like she could trust Bora with anything, and she really could after Bora taught Vivi everything she knew. She was the closest family she had other than Kuei.

Although Long Feng mostly raised her, she never really liked him. His tone of voice and just the way he carried himself always came off really fake to her.

Vivi really wanted to get to know the avatar more, and where he had been for the past hundred years. She's read about many avatars and she was excited to see what Avatar Aang would do in his time. Her favorite avatar was definitely Kyoshi, she had read about her story, how she came from humbled beginnings and how one of her enemies was also wrongly identified as the avatar before she was.

She admired Kyoshi a lot, she read about how she could bend glass and lava and that was super impressive to Vivi.

She dreamed of being able to lavabend one day but it was difficult to even try to practice considering she didn't want to melt the inside of her bedroom.