𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 | 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞五motivetell me why i get this feeling, that you really wanna make me yours?

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

motive
tell me why i get this feeling, that you really wanna make me yours?

motive | ariana grande
02:38 ───────────●───── 02:47

𝕀𝕀

Vivi and Zuko headed over to a night market that had several food stands.

The two of them ordered a variety of food and then went over to an empty area where they sat down on the floor, leaning against a wall so they could eat their food.

Vivi glanced over at Zuko who was slurping his noodles and she chuckled, "You have quite the appetite for a guy."

Zuko hid his face in embarrassment, "I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay you just clearly don't know how to talk to girls," she teased him, "it's not your fault since you've been with your uncle for so long."

"But you've gotten a lot better since then."

Vivi opened the basket of pork buns she had and took a bite. Her eyes widened at the taste, "These are so good," she lifted the bun to Zuko's mouth, "here try it."

Zuko looked into her eyes for a few seconds and then down to her lips.

"Lee?"

He blinked and then took a bite from the bun. Vivi waited for his response and his eyes widened. "I told you!"

She took another bite and he turned his head towards her, "They might even be better than the fried dumplings."

"Okay relax," Vivi laughed as she fed him another bite. She watched him take a bite and she suddenly glance at his eyes.

Her smile slowly started to fade away, her heart beginning to race quicker as she observed every inch of his face. Zuko caught her staring and she looked away.

"So what do you want to do tomorrow? I only have one class so I can come earlier."

"Whatever you'd like," he softly smiled at her.

tell me why
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
i get this feeling?

"I heard there's a zoo just outside of the walls that just opened," Vivi grabbed Zuko's arm and dragged him out of the apartment.