𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 | 𝙫𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚

𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞九vampire

𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

vampire

you can't love anyone 'cause that would mean you had a heart

vampire | olivia rodrigo
02:38 ───────────●───── 03:39

𝕀𝕀

"Do you need to rest more?" she placed the back of her hand on his forehead again.

"I'm better now," he said softly as he looked into her eyes, grabbing her hand off his forehead and squeezing it gently, "I promise."

Zuko's cheeks felt warm and he smiled warmly at her. She looked down and then lifted her eyes once again, "By the way, what's your uncle's real name?"

"Iroh."

"Iroh? A lot nicer than Mushi, why would he choose that name?" she chuckled.

"I kinda chose it for him," he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Do you hate your uncle?" she laughed, she then stood up.

Zuko chuckled, a smile curving on his mouth as he looked down, "What are you doing today?"

"We're supposed to have visitors from Kyoshi Island arriving and we're supposed to welcome them but tomorrow I have an early class and I'll be free the rest of the day. Do you want to go get dumplings tomorrow afternoon?" she softly smiled.

He nodded, "Yeah," he smiled.

"Well I have to go, our visitors should be arriving soon," Vivi bent down and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Zuko felt his cheeks growing red and when she pulled away he placed his hands on her cheeks and pulled her in for a soft kiss on her lips.

He pulled away, "I'll see you tomorrow."

Vivi remained speechless and nodded, she smiled at him before walking out his door. Zuko watched as she left and once he heard the door shut, he laid back down and sighed, his heart feeling bursts of explosion.

you only come
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
out at night

When Vivi arrived back to the palace, she made her way to the throne room as the guards had told her the Kyoshi warriors had already arrived.

When she walked in, she met three of the warriors sitting in front of the throne with Bosco, but Kuei wasn't there.

"Your highness, this is Suki, leader of the Kyoshi warriors," a royal guard introduced them.