𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 | 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞二十somebody

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
二十
somebody

i hope that you find somebody, i hope you know that somebody ain't me

somebody | jungkook

02:38 ───────────●───── 02:49

                 𝕀𝕀                 

The gaang was forced to move to another location, due to Aang making the school staff suspicious from the dance party he decided to throw.

They weren't able to travel for too long, considering Appa was a dead giveaway that team avatar was in the Fire Nation.

So right now, Appa was swimming in the filthiest river they had ever seen in their lives. They had been traveling like this for days now, and Vivi was growing sick of being in the Fire Nation.

Aang was currently playing hide and seek with Momo in the river, popping his head out and scanning the area as he looked for the flying lemur. "Momo?"

"Momo?"

Momo flew over to him and landed on his head. Aang chuckled, "You found me buddy!"

Aang spun around and flew back on top of Appa, dripping in the river's muddy water, "Guys, I think this river's polluted."

Vivi curled her lip in disgust, "You think?"

Aang took a deep breath and pressed his fists together, air bending the mud off of him causing it to land on the others.

They all groaned in disgust and Aang cleaned them off using his airbending. "Well that explains why I can't catch a fish around here!" Sokka turned around, "Because normally my fishing skills are.. off the hook!"

The gaang looked back at him with a blank expression. "Get it? Like a fishing hook?"

"Too bad your skills aren't on the hook," Toph rested her chin on her knees.

The rest of them burst into laughter and Sokka exhaled as he frowned. "I wonder if there's a village nearby because I'm starving," Vivi looked around.

"We gotta see if that'll fit in into Sokka's master schedule," Katara's eyes landed on the the paper that Sokka had unrolled.

"Hmmm.. it's doable, but that means only two potty breaks today!"

Aang quickly stood up, "Hey! Maybe we can get food there!" he pointed forward.

The gaang hid Appa and Momo underneath a big pile of grass before heading out to the village. The village was in the middle of the polluted lake and Vivi wondered how there were even people living there in the first place.