𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 | 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙮 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧七bury a friend

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

bury a friend

bury a hatchet or bury a friend

bury a friend | billie eilish
02:38 ───────────●───── 03:13

𝕀𝕀

The next day, Vivi had made plans with Aang and the rest of team avatar, to talk more about how they were going to tell Kuei about the war.

When she arrived at their place, they were just about to head out to hand out more of Appa's posters.

She agreed to help them and they all headed out. They made their way to the lower ring and put up posters in many different areas.

"We'll split up so we can cover more area," Sokka suggested, "Toph, I guess you'll come with me."

"Why? You think I can't put up posters on my own?" she grabbed a poster and slammed it upside down onto the wall.

She paused, "It's upside down isn't it?" she sighed, "I'll just go with Sokka."

Vivi headed to another location to put up flyers for a few minutes. She had never been in this part of the city before.

It felt very lonely, almost like it was abandoned.

She hated silence so much, it made her feel like someone was about to sneak up on her.

As she was putting up a poster she heard Katara scream and she ran towards her direction.

She met up with Aang, Sokka, and Toph and they all spotted Katara who stood in front of someone with her fists clenched. "Katara! What's wrong?" Sokka asked.

"Jet's back."

Vivi curled her brows and looked over Katara's shoulder. She widened her eyes as she recognized him from the tea shop. The one that had accused Lee and Mushi of being firebenders.

"You're the guy from the tea shop," Vivi furrowed her eyebrows.

"You know him?" Sokka and Katara turned around to face Vivi.

Vivi nodded, "A couple months ago he walked into this tea shop and accused my friend of being a firebender."

"I know, and I'm sorry about that. I got too carried away but I've changed."

Katara turned back around, "We can't trust anything Jet says," she frowned.

"But we don't even know why he's here," Sokka raised his eyebrows.

"I don't care why he's here! Whatever it is it can't be good!"

"I'm here to help you find Appa," he unrolled the poster in his right hand.