𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 | 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙

𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭八the truth untold

𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

the truth untold

and i still want you

the truth untold | bts
02:38 ───────────●───── 04:02

𝕀𝕀

"Look we escaped from the dai li, we got Appa back, I say we should go to the earth king now and tell him our plan," Sokka placed his hands on his hips, "we're on a roll!"

"One good hour after weeks of trouble isn't much of a roll?" Katara furrowed her brows.

"We can build on it, if we want to invade the Fire Nation when the eclipse happens we need the Earth King's support."

"What makes you think we'll get it?" Toph asked, "I don't know if you've noticed but things don't necessarily go smoothly for our little gang."

Vivi turned her head, "That's why you guys have me. I can convince my cousin, and I can lead us to the palace without having to go through the trouble of the guards and the dai li."

"Perfect."

"Okay, but before you meet him, you should know a few things. First, don't speak unless spoken to, when you refer to him you call him 'your majesty' not 'your highness'."

"What's the difference?" Sokka asked.

"Your majesty is for kings and queens and 'your highness' is for princes and princesses. Also you have to perform a seated bow when you meet him."

"These imbeciles aren't gonna be able to remember all of that," Toph crossed her arms.

Sokka turned his head to his left, noticing three boats making their way towards them. "That's probably the dai li searching for us, so?"

"Let's fly."

They all made their way onto Appa, grabbing on tightly to Appa's fur since he had no saddle.

When they arrived closer to the palace, royal guards began to shoot boulders up at them. Appa dodged the attacks while Aang destroyed the boulders coming for them with just one hand.

"Hold on," Vivi said as she stood up and jumped off Appa.

"Vivi!" they all called out to her.

Vivi raised the floor up to her for her to land on. She lowered herself back to the ground, her hand placed on the floor.

"Stop attacking!" she raised her voice as she glared at the guards.