𝙩𝙚𝙣 | 𝙙𝙚𝙟𝙖 𝙫𝙪

𝐭𝐞𝐧– 十deja vu

𝐭𝐞𝐧
– 十
deja vu

so when you gonna tell her? that we did that too.

deja vu | olivia rodrigo
02:38 ───────────●───── 03:35

                 𝕀𝕀                 

Vivi sat with her knees brought to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs. She rested the side of her head on her arms as she looked out into the distance.

All she felt was emptiness inside of her. The wing blew strongly against her face and she shut her eyes to avoid any dust getting in her eyes.

As soon as she shut her eyes, tears began to fall down her cheeks. She put her head down to her knees and just sobbed quietly.

It was supposed to be a normal day that day. She and Zuko were supposed to go out and get dumplings.

She had never been so confused and hurt and angry.

Why had he just told her he was in love with her just two days ago and he turns around and does this?

It was one thing that he broke her heart, but conquering the city she ruled over was unfathomable.

What had been the entire point of the last two months between them?

Vivi wasn't really one to cry, but she had never felt this heartbroken in her life. She would never allow anyone to see her cry, it made her embarrassed because she never liked anyone seeing her at a low point.

She was good at keeping her feelings bottled up and if she did need to cry she made sure she was all alone.

But right now, while everyone was asleep except for Katara, she allowed herself to just bawl her eyes out.

Vivi lifted her head and wiped her tears, she glanced over at Aang who was still unconscious.

He was alive, thankfully.

Vivi shut her eyes again, trying to control her breathing as her eyes teared up more.

She just didn't understand how Zuko's sister could just kill him without any hesitation. Vivi thought she was a coward the way she did it.

She couldn't even put up a fair fight, she had just sneak attacked him. The way she smirked after she did it kept replaying in Vivi's head.