CG's backgrounds

I'm coming up with background family life for each member of the CG (so Yellow, Blue, Green and Red, but we know hers already)

Yellow:
Her mom was a engineer and her dad was a Scientist who was really smart and kinda popular. Both disappeared one day (Yellow has her suspicions on why they vanished) so Yellow had to live alone, but she couldn't stay at their home in fear the thing that got her parents would come after her. She was 6,turning 7 in a week, by this time and half way through her first grade year so she continued to go to school and would secretly live there. She met Blue in that school so they knew each other since childhood. Blue also knew that Yellow had no parents but he didn't know (at least for a long time) that she secretly lived at school. Blue's story fits in with Yellows so I'ma gonna tell you 'bout him before I get to how they arrive at Alans PC.

Blue:
Blue was born into a "normal" family. He had two siblings, both girls, one older and one younger, so he was the middle child. Blue's dad was a part time doctor and his mom would substitute for teachers every so often, but otherwise she was an at home mom.
Blue went to school and met Yellow and they became good friends. Near the end of school, his mom and dad got terribly sick and his dad ended up dying. His mom couldn't take care of him and his siblings so they were going to have to move in with their grandparents, who lived far away. Blue didn't want to leave Yellow (and he had now found out the Yellow lived at school, alone) so he made a plan to run away with her. So last day of school, they ran away and that's how they found Alans PC.

Green:
Greens parents divorced when he was young (3 almost 4) and he was forced to live with his dad, only visiting his mom once a month. He also had a older sister but she stayed with his mom. Greens dad was a musician and sometimes would make Green help him do stuff but other times he would make Green stay in his room. Sometimes he even forgot to feed Green.
Green got into a fight one day with his dad and was sent to his mom's house for a week as punishment. The day before he was supposed to go back to his dads house, Greens sister approached him and told him he should run away because she knew their dad was getting worse and becoming abusive and she didn't want anything to happen to Green. That night she helped him find a way to get out and helped him to Alan's PC, but she couldn't come along cause she had to stay with their mom. Green was sad but obeyed his sister and traveled to the PC were he met Blue and Yellow.

Red
When Red was born, something went wrong with her mom and her birth ended up killing her mom. Red's dad then raised her but took very bad care of her. When she was old enough to do things on her own, her dad gave her many chores and over worked her. One day she accident broke a special picture of her mom and her dad found out and got really angry at Red and abused her and beat her and yelled at her. She tried to run away but he caught her and locked her away in the basement for a long time. When he let her out again she was malnourished and dehydrated but he continued to control her and hurt her. After another year, Red tried running away again and was successful. She found a portal (that she still knows about today) that led to Alan Becker's PC, were the others were. She never told them about her childhood and never plans on telling them.
Back with Reds dad, he got ill after a few years and died.

The end
🙃