32.

A Big Change

*𝐀 𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫*

"Honey, I'm home." Keniya mocked, walking through the front door. "Ew. No, don't say that anymore." I cringed, sitting on the couch. "Damn, okay." I heard Keniya say, chuckling to herself.

I laughed a little to myself.

"Bruh, my scalp is on ten right now. Tried to meditate after I parked my car, a bitch couldn't even relax properly." Keniya expressed, meeting me in the living room. I chuckled some.

"Let me see your hair baby." I gestured her closer. "Unt un." she shook her head no.

I rolled my eyes a little.

Keniya was in the process of growing out her hair again. Occasionally she would wear her hair out but usual kept it in cornrows. She would then tuck the ends and always wear durags, skull caps or turbans.

Keniya could pull anything off, so she looked good. I just wanna see her hair more often.

"Pleaseee." I started begging.

"You wanna massage my scalp?" Keniya asked. "If you let me see your hair right now." I proposed. "Fine...you always find a way to get what you want." Keniya shook her head at me.

I watched as Keniya slowly undid her durag. She then slid it off, revealing her hair. I looked at Keniya's black shiny cornrows with zigzag parts.

And she had a nice lineup. Looking fresh and a little too good.

Keniya laid down on the couch, resting her head on my lap. I began gently massaging her scalp. From this angle, her parts looked extra clean and I could smell how good her hair smelled.

"I think we need to get a few things from the store." I said. "We just got a few things from the store yesterday, after you got your hair cut. You starting to piss me off." Keniya expressed.

"What? Why?" I smiled a little.

"Cause you get your fucking hair cut and wanna be everywhere but inside." Keniya stated. I smacked my lips.

"Smack your crusty chapped lips all you want with your lying ass." Keniya shot at me. I laughed a little to myself. "If my lips so chapped, it's cause you be sucking on 'em 24/7." I explained.

"Nah, it's all those lies you tell. Running your mouth too much." Keniya mumbled.

I pulled on one of her braids, immediately earning a sound of pain from Keniya as she sucked in a large breath of air. "Why the fuck would you do that?!" she covered her head, sitting up.

I just laughed to myself in response.

Keniya mocked my laugh before slapping me. I quickly hit her back a few times. "Stop hitting me like that." I said. Keniya smiled, hitting me back.

"What you gonna do? Cause you can't call my mother right now, she out of the country." Keniya stated. "Ouu your momma..." I smiled a little, playfully biting my fingertip.

Keniya immediately cut her eye at me. "Yazmin. Please don't piss me off." she said.

"You saw her new post on instagram? At the beach? In that bikini?? Fuuuck." I bit my lip a little, smirking. Keniya screwed up her face a little, blinking rapidly at me.