2.

High School Sweethearts

*Six Years Ago (Summer Break)*

"Yazmin! Stop moving!" Keniya shouted at me. I laughed a little attempting to sit still. I grabbed Keniya's hand as she went to put more of the black clay mask on my face.

"What?" she smiled a little. "It's really cold." I stated. "I'm almost done. Then you can do mines." Keniya cheered.

"Your skin is getting so clear though..." Keniya trailed off, focusing on applying the clay to my face. I looked at her, admiring her.

"Thanks to you." I smirked a little.

"No, thanks to you. You've been putting in all the work and being consistent. I'm really proud of you." Keniya softly spoke. "Yea...I have a crush on you." I randomly sighed.

Keniya immediately laughed. "Yazminnn. Shut up." she lightly pushed me.

I smiled a little while standing up. Keniya looked up at me. "I have a crush on you too. It's really little though. Like, this tiny..." Keniya gestured with her hand.

"I don't think it's that tiny." I shook my head. "It isss." Keniya laughed. "Whatever..." I smiled, walking away.

"Where are you going?" Keniya dragged out while following me. "The bathroom." I answered, walking into the bathroom. "You gon' apply my clay mask?" Keniya poked her bottom lip out.

"Yea, that's why I'm washing my hands." I chuckled.

"Okay. You want me to help wash your hair later?" Keniya asked. "I mean, if you want to...I guess." I shrugged, acting as if I didn't care.

I had just came back from getting a line up, making my temp fade look sharper.

Yea...I finally cut my hair about a month ago. I've been figuring out who I am, my style and what I like. A few months ago, I finally figured out and accepted that I identify as a stud. Of course, Keniya's been there every step of the way.

I damn near changed my entire wardrobe, got my braces off, got contacts and started a lot more self care routines that Keniya suggested.

After getting bullied half of high school, Keniya really has helped me feel more confident about myself. And I'm damn sure ready to stunt on these bitches junior year.

"Yazmin, what's wrong?" Keniya asked me, capturing my attention. We were now back in the bathroom, taking pictures with our mask on. "Nothing. My bad. I zoned out." I chuckled.

"You sure?" Keniya turned to me. I nodded a little, looking at her.

I want to fuck you.

Yazmin chill.

I swear Ima let her take my virginity.

Yazmin!

Sorry.

"Here, take this one. It'll look better if you take it." Keniya said, handing me her phone. "What would look better- oh...shit...okay." I froze for a second as Keniya bent over in front of me.

I hesitantly put my hand on her opposite hip, taking a few pictures. We continued taking pictures, occasionally switching positions.

We also took a few with me pulling on her long braids.

Once we finished, we scrolled through the photos, laying on my bed. My hand rest on her lower stomach as my head rest on her shoulder.

"Ouu, what you think about this one?" Keniya wondered, tapping the screen with her long, well designed acrylics. "I like it...I like you." I smiled, softly kissing her neck.