18.

Fuck You

*A Week Later*

"Ohh fuuuck." Keniya quietly moaned, staring at me through the bathroom mirror. I stared back, biting my lip a little. I had Keniya bent over the bathroom sink with one of her legs on the sink as I stroke her shit.

"Mmm..." she dragged out, reaching back. Keniya pulled on my sports bra. "Shit...Yazmin...baby." she whispered, throwing her head back.

I reached around, grabbing Keniya's neck and keeping her head back. I then leaned down towards her, kissing her. Keniya kissed me back, slipping her tongue in my mouth.

I pulled away for a second, before sloppily kissing her again. Keniya moaned into my mouth as we continued kissing.

When we finally broke the kiss, Keniya smiled at me. "...nasty ass." I smiled at her.

I then brought my hands to her lower waist, roughly fucking her. "Ohh-" Keniya immediately moaned, grabbing my hand. "Move your hand." I told her. Keniya groaned, moving her hand.

I looked down at her ass, watching it move each time I thrusted into her. As Keniya arched her back more, her little cute back dimples grew more visible.

I smacked Keniya's ass, gripping it in my hand afterwards.

I then held her ass in place while giving her slow, deep strokes. "Ouuu shit...fuuuck." Keniya dragged out, her eyes slowly closing.

"Yazminn...mm, right there." she moaned. I smirked to myself, continuing the same strokes.

"Mhm." I nodded, raising my hand. I then smacked Keniya's ass harder than before, watching it move and recoil.

Eventually, I pulled out and turned Keniya around. A small groan left her mouth as I picked her up and sat her on the sink. I opened her legs, almost immediately sliding the strap back inside her pùssy.

I held her legs down, prohibiting her from moving as I gave her semi quick strokes.

Keniya quietly moaned while looking at me.

I looked into her eyes, gradually bringing my hand up to her neck. Keniya's hand eventually found its way onto mine. I let her remove my hand from her neck, curious to see what she was gonna do.

Keniya brought my hand to her mouth, putting my finger in her mouth. She locked eyes with me, sucking lightly.

I shook my head a little at her nasty ass.

When Keniya finally pulled my finger out of her mouth, she smiled a little at me.

Bruuuh...I swear this woman be knowing what she doing. She wanna keep playing with me. Ima give it to her now...

I slid my hands underneath Keniya, lifting her up with ease. I held her close to me as I walked to the nearest wall. I pinned her against the wall, still holding her legs up. Gradually, I pushed her legs further back.

Keniya moaned a little as I slowly slid in and out of her pùssy. Her grip on me tightened as I continued.

"Mm..." she bit her lip, closing her eyes.