31.

Softly

*𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫*

I softly rubbed Yazmin's stomach as she laid on our bed, looking at the tv. I'm sure she wasn't actually watching it though. She had been zoning out a lot these past few days.

"You good stinka?" I asked, looking at her. "Yea..." Yazmin quietly answered, slightly nodding. I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. Yazmin softly smiled at my gesture.

"You sure?" I asked, resting my forehead on hers. "Mhm." Yazmin chuckled a little.

"So what just happened on the show?" I smiled. "Keniya stop, don't do that." Yazmin pushed me away. "Tell me." I chuckled. "I don't wanna." Yazmin rolled over.

"It was just a joke stinka, okay? I love you." I said, scooting up behind her. Yazmin didn't respond so I grabbed her jaw, making her look at me. "I said I love you." I repeated.

"I love you too." Yazmin mumbled, rolling her eyes at me. I smiled to myself, deciding to leave Yazmin alone.

I knew she still wasn't feeling the best after learning about her birth mother. I'm sure it was a lot to take in out of nowhere. Then later finding out that her grandparents were immigrants and thought it be best to leave Yazmin in the system.

They didn't even know Yazmin's mother was pregnant or gave birth until she passed. By then they were going back to their home country to be with family...yet left Yazmin.

I don't know why Yazmin kept asking questions about her biological family, only making her feel worse.

Shit was honestly fucked up.

I looked over at Yazmin as she started slowly sliding off the bed. "Yaz what are you doing love?" I asked, reaching over to pull her up.

"I'm boreddd." Yazmin dragged out. "You still don't wanna play your game?" I wondered, pulling her back onto the bed. "Noo..." Yazmin sighed, rolling on top of me.

She then continued to roll off of me and lay on the other side of me. Seconds later she threw her leg over me.

Just as I started to rub on Yazmin's leg, she started to move her leg off of me.

I immediately put her leg back on me. "Relax stinka, you good?" I chuckled. "I'm bored!" Yazmin shouted.

"You don't wanna watch the movie anymore?" I wondered, confused. "No, I wanna watch you...play with yourself." Yazmin casually said. "Oh-" I paused, slowly turning to look at her.

Yazmin's lustful eyes were already on me.

"What you waiting for?" she whispered in a tone that sent chills down my body. I wasted no time getting naked.

Before I knew it, I was sitting in front of Yazmin. Playing with my pùssy and licking on my nipples. Yazmin sat there, watching me as she was clearly resisting the urge to touch herself.

"Mm fuuck..." I quietly moaned, feeling my fingers sink deep into my pùssy. Yazmin and I held eye contact as I fingered myself. I grind and rocked against my own fingers, throwing my head back.