27.

Drunk And Nasty

*Four Months Later*

I quietly sat in the passenger seat, not sure what to do with myself. And Yazmin was just outside the car, pumping gas. Acting like she ain't just fuck my shit up in the backseat. And she was only using her fingers...

Got me conflicted as hell.

Yazmin opened the car door and bent down a little. "Oh yea, they gotta bathroom if you wanna use it." she said, smiling a little. I slightly nodded.

"You good?" Yazmin smirked a little. I rolled my eyes a little while going to get out of the car. "Damn, what's up with you?" Yazmin questioned, leaning on the car a bit.

I raised my middle finger while walking off. I heard Yazmin chuckle to herself.

Once I got back, I walked up to the passenger side door. Just as I went to open the door, Yazmin locked it. "Bruh, come on. I'm not doing this shit with you." I smacked my lips.

Yazmin rolled down the window.

"Unlock the door." I then said. "Nah, not until you learn to admit I fucked you good instead of being mean to me." Yazmin said.

I rolled my eyes while sighing. "Yazmin open the door." I told her. "Gotta say it. And I gotta hear it." Yazmin pointed to her ear. "Yazmin. I bouta fight you." I threatened.

"Maybe you should meditate." Yazmin smirked, tryna be funny.

"Yazmin! Come on stinka you play too much." I groaned, leaning against the car. I then started pulling on the door handle. "Let me in...Let me in please." I mocked. I smiled as I could hear Yazmin laughing a little.

"Oh my god, you piss me off bruh...damn." I said as I prepared for what I was gonna say next. It went quiet for a few seconds.

"...you fucked my pùssy so good. I'm not really mad at you, just conflicted. I'm kinda mad at you though." I mumbled into the small crack of the window, making sure no one around heard.

"That was cool but, add the word daddy in there somewhere." Yazmin said. "Bruh." I smacked my lips.

"You fucked my pùssy so good...daddy." I said quietly. I then heard the door unlocked. I quickly opened the car door and got inside. I immediately smacked Yazmin upside her head.

"Oww! Don't hit me." Yazmin whined a little before hitting me back. I then grabbed a handful of her hair. "Ight see, now you doing too fucking much." Yazmin spoke, getting out of my hold.

"Stop fucking hitting me." she then said each word while hitting me. Yazmin then suddenly popped me in my mouth rather hard.

I sat there quietly for a second, processing.

A small smile then started to grow on my face. I looked over at Yazmin as she was already giving me a side eye.

"I think you the one who need to go to therapy cause you should not be smiling, the way I just popped you in your shit." Yazmin voiced. "I mean..." I shrugged a bit, smiling.

"Unt un. Let's fucking go." Yazmin shook her head while starting the car. I chuckled some.

As Yazmin started driving, she slipped her hand inside my pants. "Damn. Warm ass pussy." Yazmin slightly looked over at me. "Might need me another helping." she then mumbled.

"It's yours." I gave Yazmin a suggestive look.

"Stop playing with me...before we end up in the backseat again." Yazmin said. "I don't know. Sounds kinda fun." I shrugged.