30.

Contagious Fever

*𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨: 𝐘𝐚𝐳𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫*

"Yazminnn goooo." Keniya laughed while tryna push me out her class. "Gimme a kiss first." I smiled. "You're annoying." Keniya quietly spoke, pulling me out of the classroom.

She then shut the door and turned to me. Our lips almost immediately met. I held her face in my hands while swallowing her face.

Luckily, no one was currently roaming the halls.

When Keniya and I pulled away from the kiss, she looked at me and smiled a little. Keniya started to turn back to her class but I grabbed her. "Keniya...I wanna do something..." I admitted.

Keniya chuckled a little. "Something like what?" she smiled. Just then a few other students walked down the hall.

"Ima text you." I told her.

"Okay. Now, go to class." Keniya told me. "I actually have a free period. I'm going to the library to study." I stated.

"Good for you." Keniya smiled. "Yea, it is good for me." I nodded. "Yazmin, shut up." Keniya rolled her eyes a little, turning around. I smiled a little, staring at her ass.

As she opened the door to her classroom, I discreetly grabbed her ass. "Yazmin!" Keniya popped my hand away. I chuckled a little while backing away, surrendering.

Keniya went back into her class and I started my walk to the school library.

Once I made it, I found an empty area to sit in. I pulled out a few of my notebooks. Before I could even get to studying or anything, Keniya texted me and asked about what I said earlier.

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚: So...wym do something?

𝐌𝐞: You know.

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚: I don't. Enlighten me.

𝐌𝐞: Keniya please

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚: LMAOO what??

𝐌𝐞: I know you said you wanted to wait but, my hormones are raging and I wanna fuck so bad

As Keniya started typing to reply to my message, I felt chills run over my body as a hand rest on my shoulder. I turned around and looked to see who the hell was touching me. It was some junior that was always tryna flirt with me.

"Hey Yaz. I like your fit." she smiled at me, playing with the strings on my hoodie. "Yea, me too. Keniya picked it out for me." I stated, removing her hand.

"I'm sure...y'all sure are always together." the girl said, as if it was a crime or something.

"Yea. She's my girlfriend." I stated as if she was slow as hell. "Yea...well when she graduates and starts dating people her own age, I'm still gonna be here." the girl placed her hand on my shoulder again.

"Yea, I know. With those grades you be getting, you gon be here for another few years." I chuckled to myself.

She looked at me for a second before walking off.