7.

Folded

*That Night*

As soon as Keniya texted me that she was outside, I nearly jumped out of bed. I threw on a hoodie, slipped crocs on, grabbed my key, then headed towards the door.

"Damn, where you going?" Jaela asked as I ran past her. "I'll be back. Lock the door behind me please." I said, rushing out.

I ran down the few flights of stairs of my apartment complex and out the door. But once I made my way outside, I started walking. I didn't wanna seem needy and clingy.

Before I could even look around for Keniya's car, she beeped her horn. I saw her car parked not far from me and walked over. Once I got into the passenger seat, I felt Keniya's eyes on me.

"Did you just run down here?" Keniya asked. "Run? What? No." I shook my head.

"Why you breathing so damn hard then?" Keniya wondered. "I am not. Can we talk about what we're supposed to be talking about?" I sighed.

"Well, first things first...you folded. Bad." Keniya nodded while smiling. "I did not." I shook my head. "Need I bring out the messages?" Keniya pulled her phone out. "No!" I immediately snatched it.

"Alright fine, give me my phone." Keniya held her hand out. "Nah, I don't trust you." I chuckled. "Bruh." Keniya smacked her lips.

"Don't make me get it myself. Cause it won't be pretty." Keniya smiled, slowly shifting in her seat. "No-" I laughed when she grabbed me. "You're so fucking childish bruh. Give me my phone." Keniya said.

"You look good. Real good." I smiled, staring at Keniya. She did though.

Keniya wore a black cap, a light pink hoodie and black baggy cargo pants. She also wore a few silver pieces of jewelry and smelt too good.

Hello!

"Yazmin!" Keniya shouted, hitting me. "What?" I smacked my lips. "You know what bruh? Just keep the phone." Keniya said. I looked over at her, confused on why she had given up.

Keniya sat there smiling, with my phone in her hand. "How did you-" I laughed a little.

Keniya chuckled while tapping my screen. I watched as she started taking pictures, flooding my phone. I then decided to do the same on her phone, flooding her gallery with pictures of me.

"Hold on, I look kinda sexy." I said, staring at myself in the camera. "You don't. It's giving bum." Keniya voiced.

I raised my middle finger.

"Talk about sexy...those faces you were making last night? Whew..." Keniya smiled.

"Ohh! Don't say that." I told her.

Keniya laughed. "You were all like..." she continued, mimicking me from last night. "Bro." I smacked my lips, getting out of the car. "You have my phone." Keniya got out of the car too.

"I know." I nodded, attempting to walk off. Keniya immediately dragged me back.

"Give me my phone so I can leave." Keniya told me, sitting me down on the hood of her car. "Noo, Keniya don't leave." I grabbed her.